Wordless Wednesday #58 and Sepia Scene #26 (365/40)

Wednesday, February 10, 2010




My little lady :)

Oh, by the way, were you able to join $5,000 Sweepstakes of LuShae. Interested, simply click the link or the image on top of my left sidebar. Have fun!

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================


Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com



34 lovely thoughts on this:

Alicia February 10, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

Oh my goodness! She looks so grown up in her outfit! She's sooooo cute!

Katie February 10, 2010 at 9:48 PM  

I like the vintage tone to these! And her outfit is adorable!!

Manang Kim February 10, 2010 at 10:03 PM  

Marunong na talagang mag pose hehe! Thanks for the visit!

Rednesday~Red Shade

maryt/theteach February 11, 2010 at 12:00 AM  

She's the sweetest thing! I love the pinkish sepia tone, Marice! :)

Annie February 11, 2010 at 12:39 AM  

the faded color makes this a timeless picture.

chubskulit February 11, 2010 at 1:20 AM  

hi sis need some advise about adgi, how does it works?

Ralph February 11, 2010 at 1:26 AM  

She is so big, but even more beautiful. We need to keep a photographic record, because the time goes so fast and they grow just as fast, She is photogenic, and wonderful, too!

Patti February 11, 2010 at 2:15 AM  

Oh my she is so adorable! I don't think she minds having her photo taken by mom.

I like the pale rose-colored sepia you used.

Serendipity February 11, 2010 at 2:17 AM  

Those are really cute shots!

sniehans February 11, 2010 at 3:32 AM  

Very precious! Sepia makes it seem like an old treasured memory. :)

sniehans February 11, 2010 at 3:32 AM  

Very precious! Sepia makes it seem like an old treasured memory. :)

Sukhmandir Kaur February 11, 2010 at 3:57 AM  

Ballet slippers, is she taking dance? It will give her grace through out her life.

Daddy Forever February 11, 2010 at 4:41 AM  

She's cute. My oldest use to be cute too. Now she's nine and has an attitude.

Carletta February 11, 2010 at 5:06 AM  

Love the pensive pose on the steps!
She is always so cute.
Round The Bend.

Felisol February 11, 2010 at 6:35 AM  

Pretty in pink, that's your daughter.
Beautiful pictures.

Upstatemomof3 February 11, 2010 at 11:34 AM  

She is so sweet looking!! I just love the way she is looking up in that second picture!

Wendy February 11, 2010 at 11:45 AM  

What a sweet little lady you have!

seaprincess72 February 11, 2010 at 11:59 AM  

cute:) she's very adorable...

Carver February 11, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

Lovely shots of your beautiful child.

qehenne February 11, 2010 at 4:54 PM  

Thank you stopped by my page. Beautiful Sepia pictures you have added to the challenge:-)

Mona Sweden http://fotoentusiastenfotoblogg.blogg.se February 11, 2010 at 11:35 PM  

What a sweet little lady!
Thanks for stopping by.
http://fotoentusiastenfotoblogg.blogg.se/category/sepia-scenes.html

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ February 14, 2010 at 8:17 AM  

aww she is growing so fast!
adorable....♥♥♥

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP