Wordless Wednesday #54 and Sepia Scene #25 (365/34)

Wednesday, February 3, 2010




 
Taken last Sunday at SM City Sucat. They were tryin on some cool hats :) I so love this shot! Cute, right?

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================


Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com




33 lovely thoughts on this:

Jennifer February 3, 2010 at 2:45 PM  

Aww! That's a sweet picture (=

Jenna February 3, 2010 at 11:11 PM  

What a cute picture!

Jenna
www.momsbalancingact.com

Heidi February 4, 2010 at 12:32 AM  

Yep, love the hats. They look very classic in the sepia.
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.

Brooke February 4, 2010 at 1:03 AM  

Love how she is looking so adoring at him.. awwww

Allison February 4, 2010 at 3:03 AM  

Adorable picture! What a great moment to capture :)

*Ally (frugalfrontier.com)

Daddy Forever February 4, 2010 at 4:48 AM  

That is a cute photo of your daughter and husband with the cool hats.

Sukhmandir Kaur February 4, 2010 at 5:09 AM  

It adorable. Easy to see where she gets her personality.

just me... February 4, 2010 at 5:27 AM  

Very cute!! Happy WW! Thanks for your comment on mine. :)

Petula February 4, 2010 at 5:46 AM  

Extremely cute! Love it... Thanks for stopping by my place and commenting.

Kelley February 4, 2010 at 5:48 AM  

That is a great picture... what a couple of cuties ;)

Mandy February 4, 2010 at 6:30 AM  

That is adorable! I love the hats. My daughter and I were just doing that yesterday when we were out shoe shopping. (Can't resist a good accessory section!) ;)

Ralph February 4, 2010 at 7:32 AM  

Daddy and daughter have a cool and sophisticated look in these hats. They seem to admire each other's head covering...

Carletta February 4, 2010 at 10:33 AM  

So cute! You can see the love in her eyes!
Mine’s here: Carletta’s Captures.

Baba February 4, 2010 at 3:33 PM  

Oh I love hats! They looks so handsome in them.

Mikabella February 4, 2010 at 6:17 PM  

Cute for sure! Good looking family. :)

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique February 4, 2010 at 9:14 PM  

Now that is two adorable guys!! Sweet pic!

a49erfangirl February 4, 2010 at 9:42 PM  

That shot is way too cute!

Jane February 4, 2010 at 10:49 PM  

Beautiful shot, your daughter is so cute and I love the pink/sepia tone you chose for it. Thanks for sharing:)

He & Me + 3 February 5, 2010 at 3:46 AM  

OMGoodness...too cute. I love the hats!
Hugs,
mimi

MarieY February 5, 2010 at 4:31 AM  

What a sweet photo ... Definitely a keeper!

Milo's Creations February 7, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

Precious picture! Thanks for stopping by my blog on WW!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP