We Are the World 25 for Haiti!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hello everyone! Big thanks to all who just followed me :) I'm now on my way to your blogs too :) Sorry for the delay, but rest assured I'll definitely return the favor!

On the other note, I know I am kinda late in posting and sharing this, but as what we always say, better late than never! I admire how all these artists used their talents and united as one in helping our all our brothers and sisters in Haiti!


I remembered our own OPM (Original Pilipino Music) artists did they same thing for Ondoy/Pepeng victims. Here's the video directed by Dante Nico Garcia and the song was composed by Ogie Alcasid.





6 lovely thoughts on this:

Bill February 23, 2010 at 11:11 AM  

You have a very nice site here. This is my first time here. I will be coming back again. Have a great week ahead.

He & Me + 3 February 23, 2010 at 11:47 AM  

My girls were excited for this remake...they love some of the artists. I remember the original. So good.

Dawn Hild February 23, 2010 at 3:51 PM  

Hi,
Me again!
Returning the Friday Follow favor -
Thanks for following my second blog, too!
dawn hild
http://iowahippiechick.blogspot.com

Amanda T February 23, 2010 at 6:33 PM  

Hey there I loved the video have above its the first Ive seen it. Anyway, just following over from Friday Follow. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP