Thursday Thunks #16

Thursday, February 25, 2010





Aww I missed last TT! Glad to be back, hope you are too heheh

1. Who is the craziest person in your family? Who do you think? I see where your finger is pointing hehhe

2. If you could make turtle shells any color you wanted, what color would turtles be? I'd like it to be neon pink! So chic!

3. How fast do hotcakes sell? That I am not sure, I haven't encountered an outage of hotcakes yet!

4. Can cannibals be arrested for being under the influence of alcohol if they have eaten someone who was drunk? Now this got me thinking! Maybe not, since the drunken man digested it already.

5. If I had my legs amputated, would I have to change my height and weight on my driver's license? Hmm.. Do you still need that?

6. Where do people in Hell tell other people to go? Go west!

7. Do you make stupid little baby noises when talking to your pets? No, they will understand straight language.

8. Is the light on in the room? Which room?

9. Did the voice tell you that the light is on in the room? My conscience?? For sure, I am not schizo! heheh

10. If you were to name an alcoholic drink, what would it be called? hmm.. Tipsy!



6 lovely thoughts on this:

Hootin' Anni February 25, 2010 at 6:56 PM  

#8....fantastic retort!! And love your "Tipsy" name for a drink.

My Thursday Thunks is HERE I'd love to have you visit if you can find time!!

Bud Weiser, WTIT February 25, 2010 at 10:38 PM  

I want to try a Tipsy. To go if it's all the same to you. :)

I am Harriet February 25, 2010 at 10:41 PM  

Neon may be pretty cool for a turtle. Have a great Thursday!

http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/02/why-god-made-moms-and-other-thunks/

Carine February 26, 2010 at 1:16 AM  

I love your answers, it made me laugh x)

Gayle February 26, 2010 at 6:28 AM  

Ha! Go West! Very clever.

He & Me + 3 February 26, 2010 at 7:31 AM  

Oh my those questions were crazy this week..fun

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP