Thursday Thunks #15

Friday, February 12, 2010





1. Kimber is freaking out because I didn't get the TT done yesterday. I had a busy day. Will you ever forgive me? Yeah of course, I have been workin on increasing my patience hahah

2. So this weekend is Valentine's Day. When you think of yourself and this love-filled holiday, what is biggest memory? My mind went blank all of a sudden hahah

3. Pajama pants. Who knew it could have so many fricken opinions. (Seriously... if you don't believe me) Would you... do you... could you wear PJ pants to a store? Why not, I did that once on a fast food store. Just one morning, we thought of going to the Jollibee to buy breakfast instead of having it delivered to our house.

4. I'm gonna give you one of those big heart candy boxes on Sunday. Are you an expert at chocolate candies and already know whats inside them all or will you just take whichever one and enjoy it no matter what is inside or are you one of those people who sticks their finger in the bottom of the candy to see what the filling is then puts it back if you don't like it? Really? Send it immediately so it will arrive on time heheh

5. Scented Candles - whats your favorite? lavender scent, so relaxing!

6. Snow sucks. We've mostly all been hit. What kind of snow shovel do you have? (The rest of you who live in sunny no-snow places... tell me your favorite sunscreen brand) I prefer Beach Hut for prolong expose, and Nivea for daily use :)

7. The first thing I thought of this morning when I woke up was "Oh crap. Kimber's gonna be pissed...." then I had a whole bunch of good ideas for questions to ask. Now I can't remember them. Do you keep a notebook next to your bed for times like that? I feel you!

8. Have you ever seen a groundhog in real, you can touch it and it will bite you, life? Huh?

9. Is there any key on your keyboard that is starting to wear off? Which one is it? Gladly, none!

10. Do you think Kimber should move to Minnesota and take long walks in the snow with Berleen? Oh no, maybe next time. So she won't get any frostbites!



5 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 February 12, 2010 at 11:03 AM  

My favorite candle is pumpkin spice. YUM

Marice February 13, 2010 at 5:15 AM  

hmmm i wanna find something like that and smell it :)

Ashley Ladd February 14, 2010 at 12:20 PM  

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day weekend. Looks like fun at the mall.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP