Searching for the Perfect Dress!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I have mentioned on my previous post that we'll be attending a wedding ceremony on Friday wherein our little girl will be the flower girl. It's already Thursday here and can you feel my excitement right now? As if I am included in the entourage hehe As for my little girl's wardrobe, it's already completed. We have her gown, shoes, stockings and stuffs that I will use to decorate her hair. But as for my wardrobe, I haven't bought any dress yet. I went to the mall yesterday to buy the gift and look for a dress that I can wear, but because of some unwanted distraction, I wasn't able to look and buy a dress for me.

But as of the moment I still don't have any idea of what to wear and I know I am running out of time already. I also don't want to end up buying something I don't really like and I could only wear once. Their motif is Greek so I am searching through women's fashion related websites for any dress that is Greek-like which I can use as my reference when I do my shopping later. I am also browsing some celebrity news blogs hoping to bump over one celebrity who's wearing a dress that can fit into their motif.

I have already found some that suits my taste I just hope that I could find one similar to any of those later that is worth including in Fashion Squad's articles, I wish! heheh I am open for any suggestions til 3 AM EST hehe Thanks in advance!

Photo Source: Google


3 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 February 25, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

Good luck finding it. You better post about it when you do decide on one. Sounds like a fun wedding too.

Yani February 25, 2010 at 1:22 PM  

good luck on searching for that perfect dress!

try to check this links...the clothes are pretty greek inspired and i think it be suitable for a wedding too!

http://images.dailyfill.com/c227d3e0413643c4_9176815c26e69382_o.jpg

http://www.juvieshop.com/item_images/MissMeALineDress.jpg

Marice February 25, 2010 at 2:26 PM  

thanks for the suggestions sisses! ill definitely post it when I found one!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP