Ruby Tuesday #17 and Wordless Wednesday #66 (365/54)

Tuesday, February 23, 2010



ruby tuesday


At last I was able to shoot with Bokeh, but I don't know how to do it again heheh Here's one of the flowers found in our garden. Do you know its name?
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

23 lovely thoughts on this:

Maria February 23, 2010 at 9:26 PM  

I don`t know the name of the flower but it`s a lovely shot of a beautiful flower:)
Happy tuesday!

Chrissy February 23, 2010 at 9:48 PM  

Thanks for stopping by.. I am following you back from FF also.. Its okay if you were late it takes me all week long to catch up and follow back before the next friday hits... :-)

Cinde February 24, 2010 at 1:23 AM  

Following you back from FF! :)

The Freebie Fairy:
http://www.freebiefairy.blogspot.com

Natalie A. February 24, 2010 at 10:22 AM  

I saw that you visited me today from FF! I'm returning the follow! Lovely flower! Thanks! Hope to visit here again and you to visit me again! :)

Jim February 24, 2010 at 11:17 AM  

I would name it Pretty n Pink.
Happy RT! Thank you for peeking in on my dog's mess.
..

♥Willa♥ February 24, 2010 at 2:09 PM  

I saw the same flower in my sister's garden and i too took a picture of it but too bad,can't help you with the name. :)

Sukhmandir Kaur February 24, 2010 at 5:49 PM  

It's very pretty, such a lovely soft shade of pink reminds me of spring.

Felisol February 24, 2010 at 7:50 PM  

Beautiful photo.
I go with Jim's proposal, "Pretty in Pink" it is.

Patti February 24, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

That's a beautiful blossom. I love pink.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. ;-)

ilanadavita February 24, 2010 at 10:09 PM  

Very pretty photo. Let us kow if someobody identifies it.

Rebecca February 25, 2010 at 2:17 AM  

Very nice bokeh! Pretty flower too.

Brooke February 25, 2010 at 2:51 AM  

Hmmm not sure what it is... lovely photo though

dogsmom February 25, 2010 at 3:04 AM  

I am not a flower expert at all. I think it is from the pansy family, if that helps.

Kiki February 25, 2010 at 3:29 AM  

Super-beautiful...I love it. Nice shade of pink too..wonderful!
Kiki~
Ps: thanks for the kind words!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP