Ruby Tuesday #16 and Wordless Wednesday #61 (365/47)

Tuesday, February 16, 2010



ruby tuesday

Here's another photo, related to my Monday post (care to know more, just click the link :) ) That's my hubby's blood, for his CBC test. While I'm creating this post, he's a lot better now. The wonders of prayers! No more tummy aches,though he got a fever last night (37.8), luckily it didn't last long. Hopefully he can go home now. Thanks much for all your prayers! Truly appreciate it!

Edited: Yey! We're now going home :) Thanks to your prayers and overwhelming support! Love you all!

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com
 

21 lovely thoughts on this:

sunnymama February 16, 2010 at 7:43 PM  

So pleased to hear your husband is feeling better. Best wishes :)

Paula February 16, 2010 at 8:44 PM  

So glad he's okay now. :) Hope you can join my latest pakulo.

Hi sis,

Are you looking for link exchange partners? If yes then I'm inviting you to join BC Blogger's Secret where bloggers looking for link exchange partners come together for fast and easy exchange.
I'll be waiting for you. ^^

Paula

Manang Kim February 17, 2010 at 12:55 AM  

So glad your hubby is doing fine now. He has to rest for all that blood that was extracted from him ^_^ Happy weekdays!

RRT: Fuji

Carver February 17, 2010 at 1:53 AM  

I'm glad to hear your husband is doing much better. Take care, Carver

Liz February 17, 2010 at 2:15 AM  

Glad to hear that he's feeling better now. Happy RT!

My entries:
Moms... Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be

Maria @ LSS February 17, 2010 at 2:16 AM  

I'm happy to hear that he's much better now. Get well soon!

Simply Delicious February 17, 2010 at 2:27 AM  

That's a lot of blood. But I'm pleased to hear that he's feeling better. Take care.

Jim February 17, 2010 at 2:28 AM  

Marice, I know you are soooooo happy to have that hubby with the sore tummy home now.
And I do hope the gastritis won't come back either. Did they have some suggestions for that?
Happy RT! I know it is Thank you for your visit and nice comment.
..

Leora February 17, 2010 at 3:53 AM  

Glad to hear he is doing better. No fun being sick.

Patti February 17, 2010 at 4:18 AM  

I'm also glad to hear your husband is doing better.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kiki February 17, 2010 at 5:31 AM  

Happy Ruby Tues! Gald your hubby is better! yay! Nice pic!
Kiki~

eden February 17, 2010 at 6:45 AM  

Hi, Marice!

Im glad your hubby is feeling better now.

Happy Ruby Tuesday!

♥ Kathy February 17, 2010 at 9:10 AM  

Glad he's doing better :) Happy Ruby Tuesday

ilanadavita February 17, 2010 at 10:51 AM  

Glad your husband is feeling better. Best wishes to him.

Jama February 17, 2010 at 11:08 AM  

Good to know that he's alright, have a good rest at home.

The Cunning Runt February 17, 2010 at 11:46 AM  

Glad you're both home, and best of luck with this (tummy aches are a drag!)

Carletta February 17, 2010 at 3:59 PM  

Good to hear your hubby is on the mend!

Gattina February 17, 2010 at 4:32 PM  

That's very nice he is feeling better !

Candy February 17, 2010 at 11:02 PM  

Hope hubby is still making a nice recovery. Put on that little nurse's outfit and take good care of him...smiles and laughter are good medicine.
Prayers and Blessings for good health.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP