Ruby Tuesday #14, All About Kids #13 and Wordless Wednesday #53 (365/33)

Tuesday, February 2, 2010





ruby tuesday


Our little angel busy playing :)

On the other note, but I think this will still be counted as RT, I already got my Starbucks planner from Maver of Gossip Gehl! Yey! How sweet of her, she even wrapped it and put a note card stating:

 


So love it! Thanks much Maver especially for the invites! I could never forget it :) Glad to have meet you here!

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================


Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com


27 lovely thoughts on this:

♥Willa♥ February 3, 2010 at 12:33 AM  

nice planner,I luv the color!

Mitt eget krypin February 3, 2010 at 2:20 AM  

Hi, thanks for the Comment.
Have a great day.
http://ladyinblue.bloggplatsen.se/2010/02/01/2486758-tema-ruby-tuesday/

Felisol February 3, 2010 at 2:38 AM  

Those small hands are a piece of beauty. See how neatly they are working.
May they always be blessed to do good acts.

Terry February 3, 2010 at 4:17 AM  

dear marice..the hands ARE angelic, the note from your friend is a treasure indeed and the ruby coloured card is just the best.
for sure and what a different and charming ruby tuesday indeed!
thanking you for your kind visits to my blog!...love terry

jams o donnell February 3, 2010 at 5:52 AM  

Nice photos! Have a happy Wednesday

Hootin' Anni February 3, 2010 at 6:23 AM  

Ya, I think this is definitely RED for ruby tuesday.

but, what is he playing...it looks like a Rubik Cube, but then not.

PS...love, love, LOVE the pink flowered background for your blog.

eileeninmd February 3, 2010 at 6:40 AM  

Lovely shot of the hands playing!

He & Me + 3 February 3, 2010 at 7:17 AM  

Fun pictures. I love the close ups. Great job!
Hugs,
Mimi

a49erfangirl February 3, 2010 at 12:54 PM  

Love the pictures of the little hands playing! Thanks for joining in :)

Loree February 3, 2010 at 3:32 PM  

Gorgeous reds and sweet little hands.

Patti February 3, 2010 at 9:55 PM  

Aw, i love the little hands at play. Very sweet.

Happy belated RT!

Maver February 3, 2010 at 11:54 PM  

The pleasure is mine :) btw sis, would appreciate your assistance on how to join the mommyhood p365 :D would love to be a part of it. nice day!

Carly February 4, 2010 at 5:37 AM  

Sounds like a fun project. Love the action shot today!

Eaton Bennett February 4, 2010 at 8:22 AM  

Those little hands are gorgeous, so sweet and chubby. Thank you for stopping by my Ruby Tuesday. :)

Jim February 4, 2010 at 2:05 PM  

That was a nice prize! Congratulations!
Happy RT (late). Thank you for peeking in on my little GET WELL bear. The gumbo was about the best I've had.
..

Robin February 5, 2010 at 1:48 AM  

That is definitely one RED planner.

gemini February 9, 2010 at 2:03 PM  

I love the red planner...it's a glaring color that would always remind me to be on time for all transactions. Join me too for RT.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP