New Option For Blogger Users: Static Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010


(Click the image to enlarge)

See that new fields just below my header? That's Blogger's new feature. It now allows you to create up to 10 static pages san hassle :) Yuppers! I have created mine before with a lot of CSS commands and whatsnot but now Blogger made it so easy. Not only that, you have an option to put it on top, on your sidebar or just create one static page for you to use. Isn't it cool?

And now to do it, just look for Edit Pages sub-link on your Posting Tab and start creating your own static pages.

Pardon me, if mine is still a mess, static pages' construction on-going :) Thanks for understanding!

8 lovely thoughts on this:

joei February 5, 2010 at 2:26 AM  

this is good news for all us blogspot users! thanks for sharing. i've been out of the loop for a few days because i've been busy. but i posted something about twitter on my blog. a cleanup thing. maybe you're interested in doing that as well :)

joei

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ February 5, 2010 at 3:29 AM  

pretty cool huh! but iAm sticking with my customize tabs, lol =)

Auntie E February 5, 2010 at 4:48 AM  

I'll have to check that out. Only question is why would I use them?

Marice February 5, 2010 at 5:00 AM  

np sis joei! :)

@bff, yeah i am thinking of using mine too :)

@auntie e, heheh

sunnymama February 5, 2010 at 4:05 PM  

Thanks for letting us know about this! Sounds cool :)

Sue February 6, 2010 at 12:06 AM  

The only thing I cant figure out though, is there a way to link these to something. Like I have giveaways, and I wanted to create a tab for that so it will show all my giveaways? Like everything I labeled as a giveaway?

Any idea how to do that. Thanks if you can help?

BLOGitse February 6, 2010 at 10:20 PM  

Those pages are great. I've done just one so far...
Comment luv greetings from sunny Cairo, Egypt!

Marice February 9, 2010 at 12:36 AM  

wow great! glad to be of help!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP