New Look!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Just a few days ago, I was able to accomplished one of my to-do tasks when it comes to fixing my blogs. That's changing my layout! Did you like it? I have been wanting to organize my sidebar so it won't be such a pain in the eyes every time you visit me. I have been delaying that because I thought it will take a lot of time and effort when changing my layout, but I was wrong. Changing didn't even last for an hour! :)

Now I am back again into contemplating if I will be upgrading into my own domain. I have always been dreaming having one, but according to my research there's a lot of things you need if you will consider getting your own domain. One of those is you need to look for a webhosting providers that will host all your files. There are lots of webhosting providers out there so you really need to look for one that affordable, but provides great services. I have seen some offers and packages which include at least one free domain name upon registration. Interesting right?

But I guess having my own domain won't take place yet in the next few weeks as I need to do some more digging on its pros and cons. Just stay tuned!



11 lovely thoughts on this:

Tracy February 23, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

LOVE the new look! More sleek! Still is slow to open up, but better!

Marice February 23, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

thanks guys :)

@Tracy, maybe because of some of my plugins! but ill be working on that too!

nuts February 23, 2010 at 3:05 PM  

i was here yesterday and was actually suprised with your new layout. beautiful!

joei February 23, 2010 at 4:31 PM  

nice layout! :)
im also thinking of getting my own domain. any suggestions for the host?


joei
http://i.am/joei

Michelle February 23, 2010 at 5:53 PM  

the new look is nice. sidebar's pretty sleek, too. :)

blankPixels February 23, 2010 at 9:26 PM  

hey, mitch!

i like ur new layout! it's more organized now. :)

btw, if you're really serious about getting your own domain, i suggest you register it on Moniker. it's pretty easy to setup and I have a tutorial on my blog:
http://adf.ly/1Bg3

Moniker offers the cheapest prices and they're one of the top Domain registrars after GoDaddy.

Carine February 24, 2010 at 12:12 AM  

I like the new look of your website, it's well organized !

Velvet Over Steel February 24, 2010 at 6:03 AM  

I love the title of you blog. Thanks for sharing the sights to help us blog. Following you now!
Hugs,
Coreen
www.velvetoversteel.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP