Mommy Moments: Valentines Day! (365/50)

Friday, February 19, 2010

mommy moments

We opt not to celebrate Valentines this year in a more extravagant way because it's not included on our financial priorities right now. And besides, we can celebrate Valentines day anytime of the year right? So we just went to the mall with my hubby's sisters. Stroll and we just have some pizzas and pastas at Yellow Cab :)

While strolling, we saw these huge bears being sold at mall. This one cost Php12,000 (roughly $267). Gosh! That won't even fit inside Whitey, our car :)

Here's another shot showing the other bear. The smaller one cost Php9,000 (roughly $200). I know they're cute but it's really not practical to buy those. She couldn't even play and cuddle those all by herself. Good thing, she didn't even wish to bring these at home :)

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

22 lovely thoughts on this:

Cecile February 19, 2010 at 11:58 AM  

wow, sobrang laki naman ng teddy bear na yun...at ang mahal...tama ka di practical na bilhin yan....

buti na lang di nag ask si baby mo na bilhin yan...you guys loo so happy!

Golden February 19, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

Those bears are really huge! We have those here in Baguio as well.

Lots of love,

Clarissa February 19, 2010 at 1:17 PM  

having pizza and pasta at yellow cab is extravagant for me!am sure you enjoyed 'em!!^_^

happy mm!!

Terry February 19, 2010 at 3:20 PM  

what a great thing marice!
valentines day every day of the year and christmas day too every day of the year!
after all, why should it only be one day a year to show your love and tell someone you love them?
these are such cute pictures and they are worth all the money in the world and more!....love terry

acmumcee February 19, 2010 at 6:31 PM  

Haha.. I agree with Mommy Clang.. Yellow Cab is indeed extravagant.. ang mahal kaya ng pizza dun.. hehe.. at ang bear.. may bibili kaya nyan? well ako, NEVER.. hahaha!!! I'm master kuripot kaya hindi talaga..sayang ang pera dba?

Grampy February 19, 2010 at 7:15 PM  

The two of you look just adorable next to those bears. Once in awhile
you just have to get extravagant.
Life is short enjoy it.

judys424 February 19, 2010 at 8:26 PM  

That's a BEAR! ehhe..I'm not into stuff toys either as well as going out on Valentines kasi. But, I agree with you on Yellow Cab hehe..:) What's your favorite there? Mine's the Garlic Shrimp.

Hazel February 19, 2010 at 11:07 PM  

And they say our country is impoverished, lol! Your lil girl is very cute. Look at that smile!

Willa February 20, 2010 at 1:22 AM  

They are so BIG and so as the price! lol!
The only problem with stuff toy evenhough they are cute and cuddly, after a while you get tired of it and all they do is to accumulate dust and bunnies.
Mine was all sitting in our storage inside a big black plastic bag. :)
Btw, I love your daughter on the first photo, reminds me of that boy from the movie Home Alone in NY :D
Happy Weekend!

By MelCole of PA February 20, 2010 at 5:27 AM  

Sounds like you had a fun valentines! Stay happy! Exchange links tayo sis, I'm adding you first.

Jac February 20, 2010 at 8:46 PM  

I'm glad that you had a fun~fun Valentines day!!!Aww, I love the huge bears sarap I~hug!!!
Have a blessed weekend!!

Chris February 21, 2010 at 4:24 PM  

so cute!! :D happy mommy moments!

Vera February 21, 2010 at 6:44 PM  

And it would be a nightmare to clean those giant bears diba? Unless lifetime free dry clean is included in the price? Haha.

Ganda ng pictures, beautiful smiles :)

Sherry February 21, 2010 at 9:20 PM  

Too cute! Love her face in the first one! :D

Bambie dear ★ February 25, 2010 at 7:46 PM  

ang cute ng shots nyo, i love it, so candid =)

Tetcha February 27, 2010 at 10:59 AM  

Those are really expensive teddies, but they do make a great background for a photo shoot. Have a great weekend! I hope we can also exchange links. Thanks!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP