Mellow Yellow Monday #25, Blue Monday #16, Wordless Wednesday #65 and Pixelbug Weekend #13 (365*/51-53)

Monday, February 22, 2010


MellowYellowMondayBadge


Pixel Bug weekend button 1

365/51

365/52

365/53


Hi everyone! How was your weekend? Ours was just fine. As I have mentioned on my Friday post, our Saturday afternoon was spent in the hospital for our little one's checkup. Then on Sunday, we were supposed to go to SM Sta Rosa since they were having a 3-day Sale since Friday, but when we're just a few kilometers away, we opted not to go back because of the heavy traffic. Everyone were literally making a U-turn to go back because the traffic wasn't really moving. We just went to SM Southmall instead, stay there for a few hours and headed to Festival Mall to hear the mass.

Oh by the way, I will be visible on the blogosphere on a later time. Thanks all for the warm visit and leaving some love. I will get back and visit all of you later :) Ciao!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com


23 lovely thoughts on this:

Manang Kim February 22, 2010 at 10:01 AM  

She is always cute. LOoks like the daddy is busy with gaming ^__^ Happy Monday!

Marbles

Brandy February 22, 2010 at 10:43 AM  

Great pictures! Thanks for stopping by today!

Have a great week!

happygal February 22, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

Super cute photos!

Here through FF (2 days late, welcome to life with 3 kids ;)

I am your newest follower.

He & Me + 3 February 22, 2010 at 12:48 PM  

You had some great color in your shots this week. Nice job.
Hugs,
Mimi

maria February 22, 2010 at 2:40 PM  

She's too cute! Happy Blue Monday.

Mine is here.

Jac February 22, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

She is adorable and cute... Btw sis thank you for stopping by and for the lovely comment I really appreciate it =) have a lovely day!!

SmilingSally February 22, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

Marice,

You forgot to put a link on your post for Blue Monday. Please add:

http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

I am Harriet February 23, 2010 at 1:24 AM  

Hi there.
I'm stopping by to thank you for signing up to participate in Blog Love Commenting this month.
Thanks so much!
Harriet

The Redhead Riter February 23, 2010 at 1:33 AM  

Great piggie! I love video games. I don't think I will ever grow up. ♥

Carine February 23, 2010 at 2:31 AM  

Ahah, the piggy thing on the first photo looks funny :p

Joy February 23, 2010 at 5:49 AM  

She is adorable as always. Happy Blue Monday!

judys424 February 23, 2010 at 6:22 AM  

Arcade games!! :) We miss playing that, but vacation is a few weeks away hehe..Thanks for the earlier visit.

Dawn Hild February 23, 2010 at 8:16 AM  

Hi,
I am returning the Friday Follow favor -
Thanks for following me.
Dawn Hild
http://meandcraig.blogspot.com

Clarissa February 23, 2010 at 11:06 AM  

weee!!Arcade games!!That's what I missed during my younger years--haven't done any of those!btw,your daughter is so adorable!Sarap pisilin ang pisngi!!^_^

Thanks for dropping by dear!!

Princess Sarah February 23, 2010 at 7:25 PM  

so cute, sorry for the delayed visit sis, blessings!

My Family Daily Adventure

Eden February 23, 2010 at 7:59 PM  

Great pictures. Your daughter is so cute. ..

CafebyJW February 24, 2010 at 2:15 PM  

Beautiful wristband in yellow, it was so much popular before in Thailand as we celebrate for the King.

Marice February 25, 2010 at 12:15 PM  

wow thanks for sharing :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP