Mellow Yellow Monday #24, Blue Monday #15, Wordless Wednesday #60 and Pixelbug Weekend #12 (365/44-46)

Monday, February 15, 2010


MellowYellowMondayBadge


Pixel Bug weekend button 1

365/44
This was taken at Abesamis Clinic during her visit to dentist last Sunday. And you know what, we are so proud of her because that was the first sans hassle visit that she had! She just cried for a few minutes when she saw the bib put on to her dad, but after that, the procedure went really well! She did follow her dentist instructions without any crying and whatnot.Sadly, I wasn't able to take a photo during the procedure because I was really paying attention to her in case she break loose hehe but definitely I will next time.

365/45
This and the next photo are really hot, were taken just this morning at Asian Hospital. Yeah, sadly we are at the hospital again but this time, it's my hubby. He was complaining of an intolerable tummy ache early this morning so I rushed him to the hospital. He taught that it was Gastroenteritis but after his CT scans and CBC procedures, they were suspecting an Appendicitis. And his CT scan showed that his appendix size is on the borderline before they can declare that it is inflamed.

365/46
So his doctor decided to have him confined for observation. He will gone through another CBC tomorrow morning to check if the white blood cells count will decrease to normal. If not,he will undergo a surgery for appendix removal. So I again, if its not too much to ask, I will be asking again for your prayers, hoping that he will be send by tomorrow. Thanks much in advance!

Oh, btw, how was your Valentines celebration? 

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

24 lovely thoughts on this:

He & Me + 3 February 15, 2010 at 10:23 PM  

I will be praying. Hope he feels better soon.

Tracy February 15, 2010 at 11:17 PM  

Hope he is better quickly!!!

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ February 16, 2010 at 12:46 AM  

I will keep y'all in my prayers BFF!!!
{{{HUGS}}}

Lindy MacDuff February 16, 2010 at 3:54 AM  

Cute, colorful bracelet your daughter is wearing.

Very sorry to hear your hubby is sick. Appendicitis = much pain. =( Hope he is feeling better quick. Will keep you all in my prayers.

Annie February 16, 2010 at 5:29 AM  

Ahhh, the things we do to get our kids off to a good start with a dentist.

Prayers also for healing coming your way.

Mary February 16, 2010 at 5:43 AM  

Marice, I hope the Dr.'s are able to make a conclusive diagnosis for your husband. The surgery is not anywhere near as difficult as it was years ago. I'll be thinking of all of you. Take care. Blessings...Mary

Marice February 16, 2010 at 5:48 AM  

Thanks so much :) really appreciate it!

Yani February 16, 2010 at 6:04 AM  

hello! :) thanks for following! followed you back.. awww :( so sorry to hear about your hubby.. worry not dearie, just keep the faith and everything will be OK! **hugs**

marites1034 February 16, 2010 at 6:31 AM  

really pretty bracelet she got there:) hope your hubby will get well soon. thanks for visiting my blog:)

LV February 16, 2010 at 7:47 AM  

Love the bracelet. I have never see on like it. Glad the dentist trip went well.

Eden February 16, 2010 at 9:06 AM  

Pretty bracelet.

Have a nice day

czaroma February 16, 2010 at 10:04 AM  

pretty bracelet :) hope everything will be ok for your hubby...

anne February 16, 2010 at 10:10 AM  

I hope he is ok, oh no lol this post reminds me of sending my baby to the doctor's clinic for another booster wahh I totally forgot about it

Sam February 16, 2010 at 10:21 AM  

Hi Marice! luv your site here:) I pray that your hubby gets well soon. Btw, your kiddo is so cute:). xlinks na man tayo:). i'm adding your site on my fave sites now:)

January February 16, 2010 at 11:05 AM  

ouch! sakit nyan! hope your hubby will get better na..

Love Love Love on February

Karen at Nittany Inspirations February 16, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

I'll certainly say a prayer. Hope everything turns out OK.

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove February 16, 2010 at 2:49 PM  

You and your hubby are in my prayers and thoughts!

acmumcee February 17, 2010 at 6:57 PM  

I just said a little prayer for your hubby, dear.. will follow you too..

MomsJournal March 1, 2010 at 7:12 AM  

Cute bracelet. Hope everything goes well.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP