Mellow Yellow Monday #23, Blue Monday #14, Wordless Wednesday #56 and Pixelbug Weekend #11 (365/37-39)

Monday, February 8, 2010


MellowYellowMondayBadge


Pixel Bug weekend button 1

365/37
Got this from hubby last week, a pink blue ink Parker pen. It's been years since I got a Parker pen. I can still remember back then during college years, you were in trend if you have a Parker pen heheh fun memories!

365/38

These were taken when we were chilling out at our porch just last week. Pardon the slippers behind her, forgot to cleared the background because this was one of the few instances that she was in the mood for posing. Here are her all-out smile pose and an emotional pose heheh

Thanks for viewing everyone! How was your weekend by the way? Don't forget to leave some love and visit  other entries!

On a different note, I was able to stumble this  $5,000 Sweepstakes of LuShae. All you need to do is just put any of their badges (like the one below) on your side bar and you're in. How cool is that? If you wanted to join the fun, simply click the image below. Have fun and good luck!

hoop earrings

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================


Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

32 lovely thoughts on this:

Lynn February 8, 2010 at 12:52 PM  

I love the picture of the little girl looking somewhere out there. She's just so cute!

LYNN

MomsJournal February 8, 2010 at 1:51 PM  

Oh what a cutie! I love both shots. She's adorable. :)

judys424 February 8, 2010 at 9:49 PM  

Your daughter's pictures are so pretty! :)

I also adore that pink Parker. :) I want to go and get one for myself.

My-Alter-Ego February 8, 2010 at 11:01 PM  

nice pen.. i love pink :-)

she's adorable.. and she surely knows how to strike a good pose hehe..

Manang Kim February 8, 2010 at 11:28 PM  

I love the last photo makes me smile ^_^

Chairs&Flowers

EastCoastLife February 9, 2010 at 12:14 AM  

A pink Parker pen! How cool is that! I want one because I like pink.
Your girl is so pretty.

chubskulit February 9, 2010 at 12:51 AM  

grabeh na ito sis hehehe, lahat na ata ng meme andito na lol. I love your little darling though.

Super Bowl

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ February 9, 2010 at 12:52 AM  

aww BFF I cant stop saying she is beautiful....♥♥♥

BLOGitse February 9, 2010 at 12:56 AM  

ooops,
you left this comment "u got one static page now" but I don't understand what you mean by that? Please explain (English is not my first language), thank you! :)

BLOGitse

Boo-Bah February 9, 2010 at 4:48 AM  

Both pictures are wonderful. She is just adorable.

Iris

Beansieleigh February 9, 2010 at 4:57 AM  

What a CUTIE your little girl is!!! I have to smile right back at her, as I remember my little girl LOVED to pose for pictures! She was never camera shy!! Happy Blue Monday! ~tina

BLOGitse February 9, 2010 at 5:09 AM  

LOL! Got it! Thank you! :)
Sometimes...I'm slow...
Your baby is cute...
Mine are adults but they're cute too!!! :)

Mary February 9, 2010 at 6:36 AM  

Your little girl is sooooo cute! Give her a kiss for me, ok? Nice pink Parker pen, too. They were the rage when I was in high school, too. We'd wear them around our necks on a ribbon....goofy, huh?
Happy Blue Monday~

LV February 9, 2010 at 6:47 AM  

That is the most precious little girl..You are very blessed. That silly thing on my blog today is a big acorn with painted eyes on it.

He & Me + 3 February 9, 2010 at 7:58 AM  

What a cool pen and your little girl is so cute. Those cheeks need to be squeezed...in a good way:) She is adorable.

♥peachkins♥ February 9, 2010 at 8:19 AM  

I can tell that you had a great weekend!

Joy February 9, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

She is beautiful! Have a great week!

Sherri February 9, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

She is so adorably cute! I just love these pics! Hope you are having a great Blue Monday and enjoy your week! Sherri : )

Candy February 9, 2010 at 11:12 AM  

Didn't even notice the flip flops until you mentioned them. Was just enjoying your little sweetie.
Cheers!

Princess Sarah February 9, 2010 at 2:42 PM  

so cute and sweet ng anak, love your MYM post

My Family Daily Adventure

Spiderdama February 9, 2010 at 3:41 PM  

How cute!:-)
wish you a great day!

Dhemz February 9, 2010 at 4:55 PM  

she's a cutie...thanks for the visit Miz...glad to be here! see you again next time!

Eden February 9, 2010 at 6:08 PM  

Nice Parker pen..

your daughter is such a cutie. love her pictures.

Vernz February 9, 2010 at 10:06 PM  

marice dear.. thanks for the visit .. ang cute naman ng baby mu.... babies are always adorable ...

see you around dear!

SASSY MOM February 12, 2010 at 11:34 AM  

Your daughter really knows how to pose... lovely!

<a href="http://pixelbug.sassymomslife.com/>Pixelbug Weekend</a>

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP