It's Summertime Once Again!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Haven't you notice that it's getting hotter and hotter each day? If so, well that really means that are long wait is over, here comes summer time again! Yipee! It's time again for some beach clubbing, tanning and lots of out-of-town getaways.

Even in our workplace we have been thinking and planning on which place to go next for this year's summer outing. We have to plan as early as now because we don't want to end up just on some places that we don't really like to go to just because those fun places are already fully booked. We were requested by our manager to help him out in looking for fun places to go to. So while I was browsing the net, I was able to stumble on one cool resort in Myrtle Beach. The beach is really nice with clean fine sand and blue water. Plus it looks like there's lots of activities that you can do in Myrtle Beach Resort. Shopping, watching a show while having a fun-filled dinner, racing with your family and friends at Grand Prix Family Thrill Park, those activities to name a few. Oh did I already mention golfing? Yes there are over 100 golf courses where you can play golf! How I love that! Worry not on where to stay because there's one oceanfront Myrtle Beach hotel that you can accommodate you throughout your stay.

Wow! Wish we have a place like that here so we don't need to look for any other place to chill out this summer season. How about you, do you already have any plans this summer? Feel free to share it with us so I can check that place too.


3 lovely thoughts on this:

joei February 18, 2010 at 11:49 AM  

where is this place? :)

joei
http://i.am/joei

Alicia February 18, 2010 at 3:32 PM  

My uncle has lived in Myrtle Beach for over 40 years!

Marice February 18, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

@joei, its in SC sissy :)

@alicia, really? thats nice no! have u been there? the place looks really nice!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP