Have a Safe Journey!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Yesterday I was able to bumped into two of my friends who just recently encountered a problem with their cars. One of which was affected by the Typhoon Ondoy, his car was submerged when the flood arises during that time. But good thing his insurance policy has an AOG, covering all the expenses for the damages. While the other one lost one of his car tire's screw while driving which led to splitting of the tires. Luckily he wasn't driving really fast and that he wasn't injured or something.

On times like these I think we really need to consult one of those trusted repair shops since it is our lives that are at stake whenever we are driving. Again, thanks to our technology right now we can be able to search online which of these repair shops should we consider like this Dallas auto repair shops listing. It listed almost all repair shops within that area and give its rating based on the customers' feedback. Plus a detailed information on stuffs that you need to do to your car like brake job, engine check and whatnot. A big help indeed. It also has some reviews on cars like Chevrolet Silverado if you are thinking of buying new or used cars.

Needed or not, I strongly recommend that our cars should be properly maintained and check regularly to avoid unwanted incidents that can happen while we are on the road. It always better to be safe than sorry.

Photo Source: Google


2 lovely thoughts on this:

dogsmom February 25, 2010 at 3:02 AM  

I agree cars should be properly maintained and often that means using a professional, even tho there is cost involved. However, I think if you own a car you should know some of the basics too. You need to be able to look at what you are being charged for and know what to listen for and take responsibility.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP