Friday Fill-ins #20 and Friday Follow #2 (365/57-59)

Friday, February 26, 2010



And...here we go!

1. A cup of tea with non-fat milk and some shots of mint syrup is enough to brighten up my day.
2. A warm and cozy ambience makes a place feel like home.
3. Everything has its beauty inside and out.
4. Do you like the taste of strawberries?
5. Art makes me imagine different things.
6. LOL I just noticed I forgot to wear my shoes when I go down the car to the office.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a good night sleep, tomorrow my plans include nothing much, just chilling out with my family together with my Dad, Sis and my Bro since we'll be spending a night with them and Sunday, I want to stroll at SM Megamall after attending Iñigo's, my new godson, Christening!

By the way, we just got home from the wedding. It was tiring but we have lots of fun. Oh, unfortunately she didn't walk down the aisle for the second time around. She still hasn't conquered yet that part of stranger-anxiety though she was able to mingle with her godfathers and godmothers who were there too without throwing any tantrums. And that I am still so proud of her. Here's a bits of our conversation a while ago:

Me: "Why didn't you walk down the aisle again? Because of that you weren't able to show them your nice gown"
Baby: "It takes too long, maybe next time"
Our kids attention span is really short, and she was right. They have asked them to fall in line several minutes before they have started the ceremony. Maybe next time, we'll just join the line when it's already her turn ;) Photos to follow! I'll just leave you with these, hoping these are enough for the weekend!

grandma's chocolate cake 

 grandma's chocolate cake 

From:
 the purple oven

Yummy! I can recommend their cakes! :) I'll share a secret about them next time. 
Have a wonderful weekend!

I am still joining Friday Follow to  follow and meet other interesting blogs. It is all about sharing and having fun. Thanks in advance for following! I will definitely return the favor when I get back!

Friday Follow


===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com


17 lovely thoughts on this:

Angie February 27, 2010 at 12:15 AM  

Mmmmm - that cake looks delish!!

I am a new follower from Friday Follow!

Capricorn Soap Company February 27, 2010 at 1:45 AM  

Stopping by from the Friday Follow!

http://www.capricornsoapco.blogspot.com

Lovely blog you've got here!

-Christina

joei February 27, 2010 at 1:46 AM  

the cake looks good!

have a great weekend :)

joei
http://i.am/joei

UrbanMermaid February 27, 2010 at 1:48 AM  

Hi, new follower here. ur banner is soo me lol and that cake looks yum!
Have a great weekend xoxo

The Stanley Family February 27, 2010 at 2:52 AM  

Happy Friday Follow! I'm your newest following friend. I'd love for you to drop by my blog sometime. While you're there, you can enter to win a 10x10 Photographic Print by Red Leaf Photography that is amazing!! I hope to see you around soon!!

http://savingsandstewardship.blogspot.com

Jessica February 27, 2010 at 4:55 AM  

I love the photo a day idea, I had to join in.
New Friday Follower

Kel February 27, 2010 at 4:57 AM  

That cake looks Delish!!

Happy Friday!
Kel
http://betweenthelines-kam.blogspot.com

Cakeblast February 27, 2010 at 5:01 AM  

Nice Friday Fill-Ins :-D

I'm a new follower from Friday Follow. Have a great weekend :) http://cakeblast.com

~Shelley~ February 27, 2010 at 5:03 AM  

I SOOOO want chocolate cake right now!!!

Visiting from "Friday Follow"..I'm your newest follower! Love for you to come visit me!

Have a great weekend!
~Shelley @ Shelley's Swag

EmcogNEATO! February 27, 2010 at 5:53 AM  

I'm here visiting from Friday Follow. That cake looks so sinful even the pictures are going straight to my hips! :)

Nicole Bouchard Boles February 27, 2010 at 6:01 AM  

Coming by from Follow Friday. I'm now a follower and I wil come back & read often!

Please check out my blog and
http://www.frugalphilanthropist.blogspot.com
Best,
Nicole

casey aubut February 27, 2010 at 8:29 AM  

Happy Friday Follow! I am a new follower!

Hope to see you over at my blog too!

http://aubutfamily.blogspot.com

♡u8mypinkc00kies♡ February 27, 2010 at 1:42 PM  

cake looks so yummm! i heard they supply cakes for starbucks.

Sam February 28, 2010 at 4:21 AM  

The cake looks SCRUMPTIOUS! Envy! Haha..

I have linked you here

bambie February 28, 2010 at 7:22 PM  

that cake sure looks YUMMY! i bet it tasted as good as it looked!

btw sis, i've got something for you here.☺

Carine March 1, 2010 at 5:55 AM  

ooh I love chocolate desserts ! I actually made cookies this weekend :)

Marice March 2, 2010 at 1:33 PM  

thanks much for the visit!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP