Friday Fill-ins #20 and Friday Follow #1

Friday, February 19, 2010



spring flowers


And...here we go!

1. Johnny Weir, who is he? heheh
2. I haven't had a chance to watch any of the games on 2010 Olympics.
3. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud is one of the memorable lines from a poem of Anais Nin.
4.I suggest you think it over twice or more if you get an urge to buy stuffs that are on SALE so you won't end up buying things you don't really need.
5. Having sweet dreams plays a lot of role in starting a beautiful day.
6. What does it take for a man.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Smallville's latest episode, tomorrow my plans include bringing hubby and our baby to the hospital for their check-ups and Sunday, I want to visit SM City Sta. Rose for the first time because they're having a 3-day SALE!

Oh by the way, I just joined

Friday Follow

in the hope of meeting lots of wonderful people on blogosphere. You may join us too by clicking the image above :) See yah there!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone :)


32 lovely thoughts on this:

Simply Stacie February 19, 2010 at 10:53 PM  

Following you from the Friday Follow!

http://stacievaughansblog.blogspot.com

Robyn Campbell February 19, 2010 at 11:32 PM  

Friday following. =) Happy weekend.

nuts February 20, 2010 at 12:12 AM  

i am new to this friday fill in.. what is it about? :)

~*~KIMBERLY~*~ February 20, 2010 at 1:05 AM  

What a great list Marice. It sounds busy though! Happy Weekend.

Mandi Miller February 20, 2010 at 1:10 AM  

Very cute blog!
Following from Friday Follow!
www.capitolheightsmom.blogspot.com

~SHANNON~ February 20, 2010 at 1:17 AM  

Hello! I found your blog through Friday Follow- and I'm so glad I did! Hope lot's of new people find you as well!

I'm your newest follower- I'd love if you'd come check out my blog!

Shannon at:http://www.milkandcuddles.com/

Jennifer M. February 20, 2010 at 3:29 AM  

Thanks for the comment and follow. I'm following you back. Have a great weekend!

Sara February 20, 2010 at 3:47 AM  

Thanks for the follow, I am now following you!
Have a Wonderful weekend

SquirrelQueen February 20, 2010 at 5:43 AM  

Happy Friday Follow!
Thanks for the comment and follow, I am following you back.

Dimes2Vines February 20, 2010 at 5:50 AM  

Stopping by from Friday Follow - thanks for the follow and I'm following back!

Cop Mama February 20, 2010 at 6:17 AM  

Following you back! Nice to meet you :-)

Lisa February 20, 2010 at 6:31 AM  

Hi,
Thank-you for the Friday Follow.
I am following you now too.
Great website.
Take Care.

(Tia's) Comfy Place February 20, 2010 at 7:35 AM  

Hi there! I’m a new follower from Friday Follow. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Be sure to check out my giveaway for my followers! http://www.tiascomfyplace.com/2010/02/a-very-merry-unbirthday-to-you.html

JB's Cookinglady February 20, 2010 at 8:38 AM  

Following you from Friday Follow

Hope you can visit us at http://thecookinglady.com

Heather McDougle February 20, 2010 at 8:48 AM  

I'm following you from Friday Follow!
Heather
http://www.ratherbechangingdiapers.com/

He & Me + 3 February 20, 2010 at 10:21 AM  

I totally need to think twice before hitting the sales racks. I love a good sale.
Hugs,
Mimi

Rita A. February 20, 2010 at 12:53 PM  

Glad to have you part of the fun of Friday Follow. Rita @ http://one2try.blogspot.com/

joei February 20, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

i've been catching up on smallville, too coz of the new fox channel ;)

have a great weekend!

joei
http://i.am/joei

HeartsMakeFamilies February 20, 2010 at 3:37 PM  

HI there. Thank you so much for joining the Friday Follow this week. I'm stopping by to say hello.

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com

joeandbridge February 21, 2010 at 4:19 AM  

Hi There! I am participating in my first Friday Follow. I have a brand new blog-I hope you can visit! I now follow and subscribe! Thanks!
Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins
http://www.groschengoblins.blogspot.com/

Midday Escapades February 21, 2010 at 4:43 AM  

Thanks for linking up with Friday Follow! I am now your blog follower. Have a wonderful weekend and pleasure to meet ya.

~ Lynn
http://www.middayescapades.com

Nicole February 21, 2010 at 5:26 AM  

Thanks for the Friday Follow!! Following both your blogs :-)

sweetpea08 February 21, 2010 at 7:57 AM  

Thanks for following me from FF, I am following you!

Brandy February 22, 2010 at 9:09 AM  

I just barely heard about Friday follow, well I am Sunday following ;-) Found you through Harriest Comment Luv :-)

Amberlynn February 22, 2010 at 10:00 AM  

Thanks for following! Returning the follow. (Is it just me, or does that sound weird??)

Felissa Hadas February 22, 2010 at 2:21 PM  

Stopping by to say hello with Friday Follow. Hope you have had a fantastic weekend.

Felissa

Please stop by my new blog and say hello
www.twolittlecavaliers.blogspot.com

www.felissahadas.blogspot.com

Marice February 23, 2010 at 9:27 AM  

following you guys now! thanks all!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP