Friday Fill-ins #19 (365/42)

Friday, February 12, 2010



FFI


And...here we go!

1. Pickles isn't needed in a burger, for me :)
2.I have lots of friends who work at home.
3. The snow is one of those things we don't have here in the Philippines.
4. Macro Art in nature is a good read for those whose into photography.
5. It's 5:16 PM; that means nothing to me really, well it depends on what timezone.
6. True and trusted friend is hard to find.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to visiting the bazaar near my workplace to look for some items, tomorrow my plans include our little girl's visit to her doctor for the routine check-up and Sunday, I want to have my routine mani/pedi and have my eyebrow threaded!

On the other note, here's another photo taken at the same mall where we have visited because of their on-going SALE that time. She wanted to pushed the cart all by herself, good thing, because I could take a pic :)


TGIF! As you know, I am usually offline on weekend but I'll try to sneak :) So I am wishing that you will all have a wonderful weekend ahead!

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================


Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com


15 lovely thoughts on this:

JDaniel4's Mom February 12, 2010 at 7:28 PM  

What a cute picture! I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Nice Fill-in.

chubskulit February 12, 2010 at 7:53 PM  

ang sipag naman ng shopperista mo hehehe/..

I have a tag for you here.

He & Me + 3 February 12, 2010 at 9:41 PM  

Cute picture with the cart...she almost looks big enough to push it. :)
I don't need pickles on a hamburger either.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Mimi

joei February 13, 2010 at 1:15 AM  

have a great valentines weekend! :)

joei
http://i.am/joei

Cacai M. February 13, 2010 at 6:32 AM  

Me too, I don't like pickes either.. heheh.. yep we can give it to my hubby.. heheh.. :-)

Happy weekend!

My Friday Fill-ins

hishappyapple February 13, 2010 at 6:49 AM  

I'm not a fan of pickles in burgers either, nor in any sandwich.
Enjoy your weekend.

Stacey February 13, 2010 at 1:26 PM  

#6 is so very true!!! Great fill-ins! Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Jenn February 13, 2010 at 2:10 PM  

I'll skip out on pickles too!! What a sweet little picture. That is one small cart. Perfect for her to push.

JonJon Rosaleen February 13, 2010 at 3:53 PM  

I agree to you on no 1 and no 6. In fact, we have similar answer that true friend is hard to find. :)
Hope you'll have a wonderful weekend too and thanks for dropping by.
p/s: I love your blog, just couldnt find the following tab?? (but I'll link your site coz it's worth reading.. :))

JonJon Rosaleen February 13, 2010 at 4:02 PM  

Owh ok, found it!! Anyway I've linked you!! :) Feel free to re-visit me. Have a nice day!

**** April **** February 13, 2010 at 11:41 PM  

OOOOOh you're doing the Project 365? I SO wish I could be disciplined enough to do that! Good for you! I'll be checking back! :)

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ February 14, 2010 at 8:15 AM  

aww can I have her? please!!!!!!!!
she is adorable...♥
I wish I can have a little girl again so I can put a bunch of cute hairbows on her lovely hair...♥

Ashley Ladd February 14, 2010 at 12:18 PM  

Your little girl is adorable. What a sweetie.

As per snow, we haven't seen any in the 21 years I've lived in South Florida. My youngest feels deprived because he's never experienced it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP