Friday Fill-ins #18 (365/36)

Friday, February 5, 2010

a heart


And...here we go!

1. I know I'll never love this way again so I'll keep holding on. (hehe)
2. Though February is the shortest when it comes to dates, but when it comes to giving love, its the longest month.
3. You can't help but stare on that beautiful red pumps she's wearing.
4. Incoming installs; bring it on!
5. Where have you looked for that black dress because I have searched all the possible places but I didn't find it?
6. Slippers with socks is now available.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having a normal sleep, tomorrow my plans include just bonding with my baby, we're home alone and Sunday, I want to stroll at the mall and have a mani/pedi again!

TGIF! I am one of the early poster for FF today because I probably won't be online that much starting today til this coming weekend, me and my baby will be home alone this Saturday since hubby and his family will be at their province to send his Grandma to her final resting place. May she found peace in God's hands.

Here's my friday photo entry:


Hope you'll all have a wonderful weekend ahead!
===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================


Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

8 lovely thoughts on this:

Amanda February 5, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

That is a precious moment to capture!!

~*~KIMBERLY~*~ February 5, 2010 at 2:04 PM  

I agree with Amanda. Precious.

I too do Project 365. I only post once a week on Saturday though.

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ February 5, 2010 at 4:44 PM  

aww what a sweet picture...♥she is precious...♥

JDaniel4's Mom February 5, 2010 at 8:02 PM  

Have a great weekend! I agree a great pair of red shoes are awesome even if they are on someone else's feet.

He & Me + 3 February 6, 2010 at 2:16 AM  

I love that song that you quoted. LOL
That is the most precious picture. So so sweet. you need to frame it.
Hugs,
Mimi

joei February 7, 2010 at 12:10 AM  

she looks so peaceful :)

joei
http://i.am/joei

Jessica S. February 7, 2010 at 11:41 PM  

Such a sweet girl!!! I love how you soften the edges... awww!! :) Cute pie!! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP