Count on Me!

Monday, February 15, 2010

I just got a news from one of my friends that she just gave birth to a bouncing baby boy! It was indeed a surprise to me because the last time we talked, she didn't mention that she was pregnant though I was able to notice her gaining some weight. And also one of the reasons that I never thought that she was pregnant because her relationship with her boyfriend is an open book to us. We know the guy personally too, but there are some reasons why we don't like him for her. But since, we are just there to give her advises, we didn't in any way intrude to their relationship.

So after I knew that she just gave birth, I asked about the guy, how's he and how he's handling the situation. Sad to say, he's really irresponsible as we thought he was. Luckily, my friend's parents are there to support her. I know that she really needs a lot of it right now.

Good thing right now aside from the experiences that we have, we can also gather a lot of guidance and advice from the internet right now even if it's for the matters of the heart. You can even read articles that will tell you how to get over a breakup or how to win him/her back. There are really some great articles that will surely covers if not all, most of the questions that you have in mind. I know that this is one the things that she can count on right now in case we are not around. Just in case :)

Photo Source: Google

0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP