23 of 52, Wordless Wednesday #59 and Project 52 #4 (365/41)

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Forever In Blue Jeans



At the mall, and look behind us, it was SALE, mall-wide :) Actually that was my first time to go to that mall since if you have been in the Philippines, you would agree with me that SM Malls are like convenient stores. They are everywhere :) And that mall isn't the one nearest to our place, but since we need to do some shopping, why not take advantage of their on-going SALE. Glad we did, we have scored lots of great deals on stuffs we've planned to buy :)

And by the way, I would like to greet my Dad a Happy Birthday! We love you so much :)
Sorry the photo is not updated, all our photos with my Dad are with my sister. I'll soon get a copy and share it with you guys!

===================================
I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================


Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

20 lovely thoughts on this:

Alicia February 11, 2010 at 3:17 PM  

She is just too cute!!!!!!

That's a creative shot of the both of you, and Happy Birthday to your dad!

Carin February 11, 2010 at 11:26 PM  

What cute and creative shots! happy birthday wishes to your dad!

chubskulit February 11, 2010 at 11:45 PM  

Happy birthday to your Dad sis.. Love the pics, sexy natin ah.

Shoot me a Valentine's Plan


Bout the adgi, does it really worth to advertise?

Marice February 12, 2010 at 12:11 AM  

thanks sis ;) yup it is! what i love about it, is the additional traffic from quality bloggers too :)

jen@odbt February 12, 2010 at 12:49 AM  

She makes a great photo face with her lips all squished up. How cute! I love the mall. Thanks for your warm wishes...hopefully it will melt some of the snow away.

Darcie February 12, 2010 at 4:02 AM  

Sweet, sweet pictures of you and your little girl. Love it!

Erin February 12, 2010 at 4:43 AM  

Oh, I love that she puckered up...too cute!

Kim February 12, 2010 at 5:51 AM  

You always have such creative photos. I really like this one!

Robin February 12, 2010 at 6:09 AM  

Cute :). Happy birthday to your dad.

He & Me + 3 February 12, 2010 at 7:03 AM  

What cute pictures. I can never take good ones of me in the mirror. Did you get any deals?
Happy birthday to your dad.

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ February 14, 2010 at 8:16 AM  

aww iLuv how she is throwing kisses aww adorable...♥

Happy Birthday to ur Daddy!

carrielt February 19, 2010 at 1:15 AM  

Sorry I was on vacation and just now getting around to last weeks challenge pictures.

I love the first picture. So cute!

Marice February 19, 2010 at 1:59 AM  

now worries! thanks sisses!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP