Wordless Wednesday #49 and Sepia Scene #24 (365/27)

Wednesday, January 27, 2010







Can you tell where she's at? This was yesterday playing her favorite game :)

===================================

I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================


Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com

35 lovely thoughts on this:

dianne - bunny trails January 27, 2010 at 3:16 PM  

Looks like she's hiding out under the table. Great shot!

Marice January 27, 2010 at 9:56 PM  

hahah u are right and she kept on insisting to have her photo taken under out table :)

Sukhmandir Kaur January 28, 2010 at 12:40 AM  

She's so cute. Kids love making forts and hideouts.

Heidi January 28, 2010 at 12:42 AM  

My guess, playing hide and seek under the table. I love the shadows in this shot. She is so much fun!
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.

Carletta January 28, 2010 at 12:48 AM  

My grandbaby girl loves doing that too!
She has a sweet expression on her face.
Lovely shot!
Round The Bend.

Hi, I'm Angie! January 28, 2010 at 1:12 AM  

Hide and Seek is a favorite around my house too!

She is adorable!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm enjoying everyone's 365.

Upstatemomof3 January 28, 2010 at 3:41 AM  

Oh she is so cute!! She must be under the dining room table or something like that. I used to play there too.

Marice January 28, 2010 at 4:30 AM  

yup she's under our dining table :)

SandyCarlson January 28, 2010 at 5:49 AM  

She is really, really lovely. Under the table?

Sarah January 28, 2010 at 6:38 AM  

Looks to me like she's found a good hiding spot under the table. She's just precious!

Debra January 28, 2010 at 6:55 AM  

Under the table, right......I never got a pic of my daughter doing that. Rats!! Too cute!

Brooke January 28, 2010 at 8:41 AM  

HeHee.. Under the table is the perfect spot to play or hide...

Rayri January 28, 2010 at 9:09 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alicia January 28, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

Under the dining table??

Is she playing hide n' seek?

Mrs. Marine January 28, 2010 at 9:50 AM  

Looks like shes under a table. Cute picture!

Evan's Mom January 28, 2010 at 10:25 AM  

She's under a dining table. Cute!

Wendy January 28, 2010 at 10:31 AM  

Ah, how cute! Are we playing hide and seek under the table? :)

JamericanSpice January 28, 2010 at 10:36 AM  

Under the table!! lol

She is just lovely!

It is fun under the table however. You get to see people before they see you.

Tonja January 28, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

what a doll! thanks for stopping by my blog....sorry I've just come to yours now....glad to "meet" you.

He & Me + 3 January 28, 2010 at 12:16 PM  

is she under the table playing hide and seek? She is adorable.
Hugs

It Feels Like Chaos January 28, 2010 at 12:55 PM  

Wow, it looks like she's actually being quiet while she's hiding! My kids are always so loud, yelling, "Come find me!" that they give themselves away.

Kat Robertson January 28, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

She is SOOOOOOOOO precious!!! haha Fun under the table :) lol

Kat @ For the Love of Chaos

Carver January 28, 2010 at 11:08 PM  

My guess is that she's playing hide and seek under the table. Fun shot of your beautiful child.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP