Wordless Wednesday #34 and Sepia Scene #21 (365/6)

Wednesday, January 6, 2010







Ouchie :'(

Care to know more?

===================================

I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================


33 lovely thoughts on this:

Liz January 6, 2010 at 2:47 PM  

Oh, poor baby. Hope she's alright now.

My entries:
Moms... Check nyo
Yummy-as-can-be

nuts January 6, 2010 at 2:50 PM  

oh my, i can't bear to see a child that way, and i remember Dec of 2008 when my youngest was hospitalized.. ouch..

Modern Mom January 6, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

I was crying too when the nurse was inserting the needle on my son's arm when he was hospitalized. Hope you're baby is better now.

Happy WW.

Joanne MV January 6, 2010 at 4:02 PM  

Aww.. I know the feeling of having an IV in your arm. It hurts at first but when it's removed, you don't feel a thing.

I played as well -> http://www.reejane.com

Susie January 7, 2010 at 12:37 AM  

Ouch is RIGHT!! There is nothing sadder than an IV in a tiny hand:-(

Grampy January 7, 2010 at 1:16 AM  

Nothing hurts the heart more than a child being injured or sick. I hope she is feeling better.

Annie January 7, 2010 at 1:26 AM  

Thank God little ones have short memories. Parents though, remember forever.

Carine January 7, 2010 at 1:37 AM  

Just seeing this photo breaks my heart :( it's so sad to see !

Marice January 7, 2010 at 1:56 AM  

thanks guys :) shes feeling lot better now ;)

Katie January 7, 2010 at 2:45 AM  

oh, poor poor baby! bless her little heart!

casasosegado January 7, 2010 at 3:07 AM  

poor little one! I hope she's alright now and at home.

He & Me + 3 January 7, 2010 at 3:11 AM  

Ouchie is right. Poor baby.

Marice January 7, 2010 at 4:00 AM  

she's getting better now! thanks much guys!

Red Lotus Mama January 7, 2010 at 5:45 AM  

Oh no! What happened?

Thanks for visiting and I hope 2010 brings your baby health!

Marice January 7, 2010 at 6:02 AM  

she got a bad cold :( but shes getting better now! thanks!

Ralph January 7, 2010 at 7:17 AM  

We parents always have a mild dread of our little ones being sick. We hope for the best and hate when bad things happen to them. And although our children are growing fast at 21 and 19, we still have a worry or two about them. Happily they are heathy - we still hope for the best for them...

awarewriter January 7, 2010 at 7:56 AM  

I thought "ouch" before I saw your title. Babies in pain make you feel so helpless.

Evan's Mom January 7, 2010 at 9:47 AM  

Ouch!
Glad she's better now.

dianne - bunny trails January 7, 2010 at 11:44 AM  

Aw, poor sweetie! Hope she's doing even better.

Will January 7, 2010 at 12:20 PM  

Ouch is right! Poor Baby.

Jenn January 7, 2010 at 1:20 PM  

Poor baby!! Don't you just wish you could take her place?!??!

phylameana January 7, 2010 at 2:32 PM  

So glad she is feeling better. My 18mo grandson had tubes put in his ears yesterday. Tough when they are sick. They don't understand what is going on when they are so little.

Dianne January 7, 2010 at 2:50 PM  

ouch was my first thought

I always want to send hugs :)

Gattina January 8, 2010 at 12:12 AM  

aye, that doesn't look very comfortable, hope it's over now !

Marice January 8, 2010 at 12:21 AM  

thanks much for all your wonderful comments!

Self Sagacity January 8, 2010 at 1:20 AM  

Looks painful. Sorry to see that. Get better soon.

@nemonen January 8, 2010 at 2:59 AM  

I am so sorry for her. I hope she is well now.

julie January 8, 2010 at 6:55 AM  

Hope your baby is better now.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP