Thursday Thunks #14

Thursday, January 21, 2010



Awww I miss Thunking! Glad they're back!


1. Pants on the Ground.... You have the rights to remain silent! Anything you say can be use against you! hehehe

2. To compliment Kimber's question from last week.... have you ever fell down the stairs? yeah I think once!

3. Have you ever written to a company about their product? Ever called them? Nope didn't bother!

4. Your dog/cat/snake/iguana/pet skunk (or just fill in your pet's species) goes to the vet. Ok, you take them to the vet... most pets wouldn't go on their own. The vet tells you that your species has cancer. Do you:

* a. tell them to pull out the needle and put them to sleep on the spot
* b. take them home and let them live out their life until the end
* c. same as b. except you don't let them get to the suffering stage
* d. go full steam ahead with cancer treatments

hmmm if they have a cure and I have an extra money for it, D, I'll definitely go for the cure. Otherwise, I'll go for B.

5. What is your favorite comfort food? Reese Peanutbutter Cups!

6. If your child was put in jail for putting a gun in their spouses mouth and pulling the trigger (even though the gun wasn't loaded), strangling them and breaking their arm... would you post bail for them? If there's no valid reason at all, Nope I won't tolerate any acts of violence :)

7. If elephants had wings, how many feathers do you think they would have on each wing? oh! that will depends on how big are the feathers and how it will look like? but I certainly wish they won't have because imagine the elephant landing over your house roofs heheh

8. Is there anything growing in your refrigerator right now? ewww!

9. What did you do with your Thursdays while we were on a break? Nothing special, though I was actually checking every Thursday but I wonder why I missed the previous one.

10. Would you donate to the Kimber Ark Building Fund and donate wood? She is about to float away after all... im confused! heheh

11. If I were to send you a letter and I wanted to put a little heart sticker on the back of the envelope, what color sticker would you like it to be? Really???

15 lovely thoughts on this:

StraitJacketMom (Berleen) January 21, 2010 at 4:40 AM  

yea for PB Cups! (I just had a king size one... LOL)

He & Me + 3 January 21, 2010 at 6:22 AM  

I have fallen down the stairs alot and yea for Reese's peanut butter cups. YUM

Hootin' Anni January 21, 2010 at 6:51 PM  

You and my dear man would get along well...he thinks Reese's P B cups are a food staple!

My Thursday Thunks meme answers are posted: HERE

Have a great day!!

Howard Bagby January 21, 2010 at 8:59 PM  

You can't beat peanut butter and chocolate.

I am Harriet January 21, 2010 at 10:58 PM  

YUM...I haven't had a Reese's in years.

Have a great Thursday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/01/is-there-anything-growing-in-your.html

Marice January 21, 2010 at 11:12 PM  

go get one Harriet :) thanks for the visit!

Dumb Dawn January 22, 2010 at 1:27 AM  

Peanutbutter cups.....YUMMM

Staci January 22, 2010 at 6:18 AM  

I checked every week as well, and I swear I checked last week, but like you I missed it. Don't know how or why, but I did.

Great answers.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP