Thanks to Paypal :)

Friday, January 22, 2010

Last 19th of January I have received an email from Paypal stating that I have earned a cash from participating on their wishlist application. But back then, the cash wasn't credited yet. And now I have received another email from them stating the following:

Hello _______,


PayPal Private Limited ROW Masspay just sent you money with PayPal.


Payment details
Amount:

$6.00 USD

Transaction Date:

21. Jan 2010

Transaction ID:



Custom note:

"You¡¯ve got money! Thank you for participating in our Facebook WishList promotion. Your eligible earnings which comply with the terms and conditions of the campaign have now been deposited in your PayPal account. To claim it, log in to your PayPal account and click ¡®Accept¡¯. You'll have 30 days to claim your money. Enjoy! The PayPal Asia Team"

 Yey! Isn't that nice? I just installed their application in Facebook and shared that information to my friends, and now I earned $6 :) Cool!

If you love freebies like this, head over to my Up Now and What's Next to know the latest. I am trying to keep that updated for you guys as much as possible. Feel free to visit my other site to join the fun and good luck!

No Paypal account yet, sign-up now! :)



9 lovely thoughts on this:

chubskulit January 22, 2010 at 1:33 AM  

wow that is so nice of them! More to come sis.

fedhz January 23, 2010 at 12:49 AM  

yey! congrats! hihi. gulat nga din ako. sino ba tong ROW na to kako. hehe. kala ko nanalo ako or something. mga Feb ko pa kase expect eh. ^^

Marice January 23, 2010 at 4:20 AM  

heheh uu nga sana ulitin nila :)

Michelle January 25, 2010 at 3:07 AM  

There you go- $6 towards the watch :0)
My son's birthday is just a few days later, so I know what you mean about it being here soon

Lourdes Espanol November 21, 2010 at 9:32 PM  

I also received money from Paypal but it wasn't much since I wasn't able to refer people. But at least they sent me money.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP