Some Things Are Meant to Stay!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

While I was on a call just listening and doing nothing, but I have no choice, but to be on that call, I have decided to check my old email account. That was my primary email address before, but since I worked on one of that email hosting company's competitors, so I have decided to just use the email provided to us to be my primary one. Though I wasn't used to having lots of email accounts, I didn't deactivate that because I was not able to inform all of my contacts that I won't be using that anymore. So I just check it once in a while just to see if there's any important email.

As expected, what appeared on my screen after logging in was 1000+ Inbox and a booming 5000+ Junk mails. Gosh, how long I wasn't able to check this account! I will probably be busy in the next couple of minutes deleting and sorting my emails. Imagine if this is a real mailbox and you got that number of mails that you need to sort, will you still sort it? Or just delete it right away? Not to mention that these mailboxes that we have usually in front of our houses don't have the capability to sort which are trusted and which are junk.

But while I'm sorting my emails, I stumbled on one email from my trusted seller before informing me that she already shipped the package I ordered. A few minutes I was so inclined on the virtual mailboxes, but now this email made me appreciate the real mailboxes once again and made me realized that there are still things that we couldn't do virtually. So we still need to have a real one. Just glad now that we have a taste of both worlds!

Photo Source: Google

2 lovely thoughts on this:

joei January 13, 2010 at 2:01 PM  

i know how you feel. got lots of emails to sort out, too. but imagine if they were snail mail! oh my :))

Marice January 13, 2010 at 9:45 PM  

u are right sis! goodluck hehe

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP