Ruby Tuesday #11, All About Kids #9 and Wordless Wednesday #34 (365/05)

Tuesday, January 5, 2010





ruby tuesday



My sister and our baby, taken last Christmas Day! Our baby still got some stranger anxiety and I was expecting that she won't cling with her Aunt right away because my sister lives in Japan and she rarely sees her, only during holiday seasons like this. But since my sister is a born kid-lover, they jived right away :)

Thank for leaving some love :) Don't forget to visit other entries too, just click the buttons above :)

===================================

I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================

23 lovely thoughts on this:

Grampy January 5, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

Two Very pretty Ladies.

knit1kids4 January 6, 2010 at 12:11 AM  

That is such a sweet shot!

He & Me + 3 January 6, 2010 at 1:51 AM  

They are both pretty...she looks a little hesitant, but she has her gift there. Love your sisters hair color & they almost match with what they are wearing. Cute.

Annie January 6, 2010 at 2:15 AM  

kids know instinctively who they are safe with. clearing that is what is happening between your little and your sister.

Marice January 6, 2010 at 2:17 AM  

u are so right Annie :)

ilanadavita January 6, 2010 at 3:47 AM  

This is a very pretty shot.

Carletta January 6, 2010 at 8:31 AM  

Baby girl is a little unsure but so cute!
Your sister has a lovely smile!!

Carver January 6, 2010 at 10:50 AM  

What a sweet shot. Aunt and baby are both lovely.

Jenn January 6, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

That is such a sweet picture. She knows how to love that auntie of hers.

Robin January 6, 2010 at 8:44 PM  

So sweet. It must have been very gratifying for your sister, too, to have your daughter take to her so quickly.

Maria @ LSS January 7, 2010 at 3:43 AM  

They are both very pretty. Happy RT!

Cafe au Lait January 8, 2010 at 2:26 AM  

That's sweet! And both are pretty by the way. Happy RT!

Mine are here and here.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP