Ruby Tuesday #11, All About Kids #10 and Wordless Wednesday #40 (365/12)

Tuesday, January 12, 2010





ruby tuesday




Meet Dorothy, our little girl's pet. It was the souvenir from Jozt's birthday (son of one of my friends) last July 09, and until now she's still surviving. Proving that she's really a fighting fish :) Ohh, by the way my hubby said that it's a male but we prefer to call her Dorothy :)

===================================

I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================


35 lovely thoughts on this:

Tracy January 12, 2010 at 4:38 PM  

LOL...I was just thinking the same thing! Hello, boy named Dorothy.

Hootin' Anni January 12, 2010 at 9:20 PM  

Okay....how can he tell it's a male? Dorothy seems quite fitting a name to me.

Mine's Here A sweet kitty...but sour puss under the Christmas tree with ruby colored, red bows...you need to scroll down on the post, just below my pencil sketch!

Carine January 12, 2010 at 9:31 PM  

I love fighting fishes, I used to have 3 of them...until the females devoured the male's fins ^^

Life Ramblings January 12, 2010 at 11:03 PM  

what a lovely fish. Happy WW!

Jenn January 13, 2010 at 12:24 AM  

Very pretty fish and I don't think the fish minds being called Dorothy!! Hee hee. Sounds good to me!

ian January 13, 2010 at 12:34 AM  

well done, dorothy. you go guy! live up to your name and keep on surviving =]

Liz January 13, 2010 at 1:40 AM  

Fighting fishes are very colorful. Happy RT & WW!

My entries:
Moms... Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be

He & Me + 3 January 13, 2010 at 1:47 AM  

She is s pretty fish. Nice picture. Our fish died in a week. Great job keeping her alive. must be all that cool stuff in her bowl.
Hugs,
Mimi

Marice January 13, 2010 at 1:52 AM  

thanks Liz and Mimi! :)

Uncle Lee January 13, 2010 at 1:56 AM  

Hi, ha ha, first time I read of a fish with a name. But very nice.
And Siamese fighting fishes are beautiful.
Have a nice day, Lee.

Annie January 13, 2010 at 2:23 AM  

I recall the era of fish in our house. My daughter adored her fish. One was completely crazy. We called him Psycho Fish.

Marice January 13, 2010 at 2:24 AM  

hahah wonder what that fish is doing hahah Thanks for the visit Annie!

Robin January 13, 2010 at 2:36 AM  

Your daughter must be an Elmo fan to name her fish Dorothy :).

foto CHIP January 13, 2010 at 2:42 AM  

What a cool pet :)
Of course his name is Dorothy ;)

Mama Ko January 13, 2010 at 2:56 AM  

What a cute red fish, i think the fish needsome company, it look so lonely.

My ruby tuesday is right here http://shydub-simplehappylife.blogspot.com/2010/01/ruby-tuesday-meatloaf.html

Marice January 13, 2010 at 3:28 AM  

u are right Robin :)

thanks guys!

Scribbler January 13, 2010 at 3:34 AM  

Oh, what a cute pet. reminds me of my goldfish in Thailand.
how did hubby know Dorothy's a male?

Marice January 13, 2010 at 3:51 AM  

^^ he said that most of the fighting fishes are male.. now that made me think?! hhhmmm hhhaha

thanks Ilana!

knit1kids4 January 13, 2010 at 4:07 AM  

Ours is named Dan. My mom called him that because his color reminded him of someone at work... so my daughter decided that could be his name.

Marice January 13, 2010 at 4:17 AM  

aww i wanna see Dan too ;)

♥ Tamara ♥ January 13, 2010 at 4:19 AM  

Great photo shot of Dorothy!

Carletta January 13, 2010 at 8:51 AM  

Nice to meet Dorothy - he is a fine looking fish dressed in his Ruby scales!

Dimple January 13, 2010 at 10:04 AM  

Fighting fish are neat and colorful. Nice shot, thanks for the visit!

eden January 13, 2010 at 6:30 PM  

That is a nice pet for the kids. We do have 2 fish tanks and both contain tropical fishes. Great entry

Thanks for the visit

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ January 13, 2010 at 10:16 PM  

cool capture!!!
☼¨`*•.♥【ツ】♥.•*¨`☼

Paula January 16, 2010 at 9:08 AM  

Wow, that's a nice looking red fish. Want to join this meme too but parang ang hirap maghanap ng specific color sa pictures ko. Feeling ko i'll run out eventually. :(


Handy Reviews
Mommy Diary
Paula's Place
Dadedidodu

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP