Pacquiao-Mayweather Fight On?

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I just heard from the news yesterday that there's a possibility that the fight between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr will be ON on March 13th, 2010. According to the news, a retired federal judge will sit today between the two in the hope of resolving the conflict. Lots of people are already anticipating and excited on this fight, even my husband and for sure if given a chance to watch this fight live we'll surely reserve our Mayweather boxing tickets and rush to Vegas this March. Both have created a good records in boxing and were named as the #1 pound-for-pound boxer in the world so no doubt that this will be a great fight. Though I must say that I am not sure on who's going to win, but I think Pacquiao has the edge since he was the first one to win seven titles in seven different weight divisions.


Photo Source: Shan.biz

This will surely be one of the greatest fight if it will pursue in March. How about you, are you that excited?

5 lovely thoughts on this:

Paula January 6, 2010 at 7:54 AM  

waa, kamukha ko ba talaga si sarah?! sana boses na lang nya e di mayaman na dapat ako ngayon. hihi
oo sis nagwork na ako sa convergys alabang before.

Joanne MV January 6, 2010 at 8:53 AM  

Hopefully the conflict between the two will be resolve. These two are making some noise in the boxing world...hehehehe.

moonchild117 January 6, 2010 at 9:48 AM  

let's see if it does push through. this will really be something to watch out for.

gracia January 6, 2010 at 2:09 PM  

maybe gimmick lang yon..wat u think?

Marice January 7, 2010 at 1:17 AM  

yeah.. it sounds like gimmick to me too!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP