On Getting Help!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Let me share to you one thing that has been running on my mind for quite some time now. I have been wanting to study again, to take up my masters though I am not decided yet on which field. I am considering either MBA or major in Information Technology. I actually like the last one more but, I have heard that taking that as your major is like going through a college degree when it comes to the gravity of subjects included. If that's the case I will probably take MBA instead.

I am a graduate of ECE (Electronics and Communications Engineering) and if taking masters with major of IT will be as hard as this course, I won't try it hehe I can still remember all those major subjects and of course, how can I forget those Mathematics. I'll share one secret to you, Mathematics is my expertise, but though I love that subject, though it not really that hard as you imagine, but is also not that easy especially on first encounter. I'll take Algebra as one example. It's not that easy solving Algebra Problems on your own. Back then, my friends and I organized some group studies to help each other in solving Algebra problems. Fortunately nowadays online Algebra tutor is now readily accessible online. Before, you need to hire a teacher or any expert of that matter as your tutor, and tutorial session will be for limited time only. But now you can have an access to these tutorials 24x7 and in your most convenient time. Generations today are really lucky!

Anyway, I still have lots of things to consider and some things to have first before it can happen. So for now, I'll just let that thought runs through my head :)

Photo Source: Google

0 lovely thoughts on this:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP