Moving to the New Level!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My best friend just recently told me that she is about to get married. I am so excited as she is that I even promise to help her planning her soon-to-be wedding. I remembered those days when she helped me out up to the time when we were moving into my in-laws so in return I committed to her that will try my best to help her out. Her planning reached up to part where they will about to move to their new place. According to her, they don't have many appliances to bring aside from some valuable and important stuffs that are essential for the newly weds. So she told me that they were on the lookout for a reliable moving companies that will carry all their stuffs. A company that can offer faster, safer, easier and affordable ways to move. They need to havethose appliances as soon as they move into their new place so they need to make sure that this moving companies can move these as soon as possible without sacrificing the safety of their appliances.Good thing they were able to stumble on a moving company that offers nationwide full service moving options that are unique to the way most moving companies operate and meets their requirements.


How time really flies, now I can't wait for the time when they already moved to their love nest and beginning their own family.

Photo Source: Google

2 lovely thoughts on this:

Grampy January 6, 2010 at 3:49 AM  

Have fun planning the wedding. Weddings are so much fun.

Marice January 6, 2010 at 5:20 AM  

for sure! thanks Grampy :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP