Movie Review: Avatar

Friday, January 8, 2010

We were supposed to watch Avatar last Monday but when we arrived at IMAX, SM Mall of Asia, look at what we saw at the screen of ticket booth:



Tickets were sold out and the only thing left was way too late for us since I still need to go to work after that. And when I took a peek on the available seats for the 11PM slots, there were only few seats left. I was so disappointed that time, we drove all the way to Pasay, which is about an hour and half drive from our place just to see that flick because that was the only cinema that Avatar is being shown because of the MMFF season. So hubby and I decided to just wait til the MMFF is over.


Source: ReelMovieNews

Fast forward to this day, at last we were able to watch this flick. And here's what I can say, great job Cameron! This is my first time to watch a movie in 3D (yeah late bloomer I know hahah) and it's all worth it! Every aspect of the movie for me were all great, cinematography, animation, casting and of course the story plot. Everything seems to be real that up to know I still can't keep wondering what if Pandora really exists and as well as Nav'is. Well, I am actually wishing they are and that I could see them in person hahah (Do you feel the same way too?) There were some scenes that almost took my breath away for the superb graphics and illustrations. I so love it! And for me this is one of the few movies that minimizes black-holes to the very least. I'll definitely get a DVD copy of it so I can watch it again. It's truly one of this must-see movies! If you haven't seen it, I suggest you rush to the nearest 3D cinema houses and you'll surely gonna love it.

How about you? Have you seen Avatar? What can you say about it?

7 lovely thoughts on this:

Petula January 9, 2010 at 8:26 AM  

I haven't seen it yet, but someone told me that they thought it was really, really good.

Grampy January 10, 2010 at 12:30 AM  

I haven't seen it yet either. I am hoping to see it soon.

Marice January 10, 2010 at 1:14 PM  

@Petula, check it out sissy im sure ull enjoy it :)

@Grampy, try it out too :)

Will January 11, 2010 at 1:22 PM  

I saw it and loved it. I am a sucker for that theme, but I was also very impressed with the fx and the 3d. That is the future of movies to be sure.

Marice January 12, 2010 at 1:22 AM  

right! i even watched it the second time around :)

Deborah January 12, 2010 at 4:09 PM  

It was wonderful. I saw it at a regular theater in 3d and was not as impressed as the IMAX experience. That was AMAZING!! I am going back to see it on IMAX again soon. Thanks for visiting and Happy Belated Blue Monday

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP