Mommy Moments: Newborn Days (365/15)

Friday, January 15, 2010

mommy moments



Some of her photos taken a few minutes after she came out of the open :)

===================================

I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================


22 lovely thoughts on this:

joei January 15, 2010 at 3:59 PM  

im doing the 365 project, too. but i hosted it in another blog 365daysofjoei.tumblr.com :)

365daysofourlife.com January 15, 2010 at 4:41 PM  

Aww my goodness! This is so beautiful!
☼¨`*•.♥【ツ】♥.•*¨`☼

Leslee January 15, 2010 at 9:42 PM  

Awwwww... Gave me chills!

Thank you for sharing such a special moment!

Willa January 16, 2010 at 3:12 AM  

yay! CS ka pala,pareho tayo, I was too for both of my boys.
Cute ng mga babies talaga!

anne January 16, 2010 at 8:02 AM  

wow so freshy talaga ng pics mo girl, the baby is really so healthy i could hear his cry here hehehe

Paula January 16, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

I love her shots. Precious talaga and newborn pics. :)

Handy Reviews
Mommy Diary
Paula's Place

Hazel January 16, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

Wail wail wail... what a cutie!

Jenn January 16, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

Oh how sweet!!! Makes me want another baby!

Amy Bayliss January 16, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

awe!!! She is so precious!

Evan's Mom January 16, 2010 at 3:05 PM  

Freshly indeed! Awesome :)

Chris January 16, 2010 at 10:52 PM  

its great that you were able to capture these pics... :D so precious!

Ellen Joy Castel January 17, 2010 at 12:46 PM  

wow! so lucky of you to have these pics! newborn moments captured talaga.

Enchie January 18, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

very lucky indeed, its one of those moments I wanted for my son too, pictures of the exact delivery...

Got to Believe January 19, 2010 at 7:01 AM  

love the pic where she is squinting. =) very interested in her new world.

onlinemommy January 19, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

Wow fresh from the womb! Walang pedeng magsabi na hindi siya galing sayo dahil me matibay ang katibayan mo hehehe...

SO precious moment :)

♡Grace Draper♡ January 20, 2010 at 11:34 AM  

its cute love the pic here, thanks for visit too.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP