Mellow Yellow Monday #22, Blue Monday #13, Wordless Wednesday #47 and Pixelbug Weekend #9 (365/24 and 365/25)

Monday, January 25, 2010



MellowYellowMondayBadge



Pixel Bug weekend button 1

(365/24)


(365/25)


How was your weekend everyone? These were taken at SM Southmall last last week because unfortunately last weekend I forgot to bring my camera (arrgggh!) when we went strolling at SM Mall of Asia. If you would notice, lightning were different. I am trying to explore the options available on my P&S camera.

===================================

I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================


Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com


33 lovely thoughts on this:

joei January 25, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

what's your p&s camera? i like the lighting of the first picture :)

joei

baobao January 25, 2010 at 1:53 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pie January 25, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

She is so cute! Happy Blue Monday!

vivapinay January 25, 2010 at 4:24 PM  

She is such a cutie! Very charming..

Nice entry for the Mellow Yellow Monday.

Visit mine here

Carine January 25, 2010 at 10:09 PM  

Looks like a funny game ^-^

sara January 25, 2010 at 11:10 PM  

so glad you are linking up with us!!! many of the participants post pictures everyday!

what a cutie!!! I miss that age!

ellen b January 25, 2010 at 11:48 PM  

Such a cutie pie! Enjoy...

rita January 26, 2010 at 12:00 AM  

Thanks for stopping by!
Your little one is BEAUtiful!

gengen January 26, 2010 at 12:02 AM  

She looks have fun...Happy blue Monday. Mine is up.

SmilingSally January 26, 2010 at 12:04 AM  

I see you have a SPAM commenter come to your blog. Isn't this one a pest? I just delete them! Happy Blue Monday!

Marice January 26, 2010 at 12:49 AM  

yeah and i just deleted it too! hayzzz i enable the anonymous comment for some of my visitor who doesnt have any account.. now i think i need to re enable it.

Manang Kim January 26, 2010 at 12:51 AM  

Hi Marice,your daughter is growing up fast, enjoy that age and moment. ^_^

Recycling

chubskulit January 26, 2010 at 1:41 AM  

You really have a lovely daughter sis.

Blue Sky for B<M. My pixelbug entry uis at Nostalgic sis.

Joops January 26, 2010 at 2:36 AM  

Such an adorable little miss.

Melting Icicles is my entry for Blue Monday!

Karen January 26, 2010 at 2:53 AM  

She is too cute!! Enjoy her all you can before she grows up!

Carly January 26, 2010 at 7:15 AM  

Cute pictures! I'm very impressed with your ambition to take a picture a day!

He & Me + 3 January 26, 2010 at 11:24 AM  

I can't believe you all are wearing shorts. She is precious. Looks like she is loving that game. Cute picture.

Lori at The Davidson Den January 26, 2010 at 12:11 PM  

For some reason I can't see any of your pictures. Except I do see the bird. That's it. Hmm...

Sherri January 26, 2010 at 2:35 PM  

Cute picture! What a nice habit to get into taking a picture a day of you children! I think it's great! Hope you have a great week! Sherri : )

judys424 January 26, 2010 at 4:56 PM  

nice capture. Your daughter is very cute :)

SASSY MOM January 26, 2010 at 5:18 PM  

Such an adorable lil girl you have there.

Pixelbug Weekend

Seiko January 27, 2010 at 12:11 AM  

I like the first photo more and ang cute ng daughter mo. Sino tinintingnan nya? hehe cute2x

Marice January 27, 2010 at 6:44 AM  

thanks sissy! yun mga nadaan hahah

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP