Mellow Yellow Monday #21, Blue Monday #12, Wordless Wednesday #43 and Pixelbug Weekend #8 (365/18)

Monday, January 18, 2010



MellowYellowMondayBadge



Pixel Bug weekend button 1



Her Ampaman slippers, we got it last weekend when we visited my Dad. It was given to her by my sister's friend in Japan. We love its colors and its softness but sadly she won't be able to wear this for long because size is a little bit small since they just used the estimated size for her age.

===================================

I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================


31 lovely thoughts on this:

Magical Mystical Teacher January 18, 2010 at 11:14 PM  

Slippers just for fun,
slippers when the day is done
and it’s time for bed.


Visit the yellow-jacketed dog man!

He & Me + 3 January 18, 2010 at 11:21 PM  

Those are adorable and that is a great shot of them. Love it.
Hugs,
Mimi

shopannies January 18, 2010 at 11:21 PM  

great looking shoes they would be so fun to wear

SmilingSally January 18, 2010 at 11:25 PM  

Cute shoes. Happy Blue Monday.

dennisthemennis.co.uk January 19, 2010 at 12:06 AM  

They are indeed cute, thanks for the visit.

Pie January 19, 2010 at 12:52 AM  

Those are too cute! Happy Blue Monday!

Mary January 19, 2010 at 1:47 AM  

I love the touch of blue in those cute shoes. I hope you have a wonderful Blue Monday.

chubskulit January 19, 2010 at 3:44 AM  

That is so cute sis.

I am a bit late but I hope you can still take a peek on my PBW entry

Birthday Cake for mellow yellow monday!

Party Favors for blue monday!

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria January 19, 2010 at 4:36 AM  

Too cute...Happy Blue Monday to you girl.....Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

daylily777 January 19, 2010 at 5:47 AM  

Very cute slippers!
Blessings,
~Myrna

♥ Tamara ♥ January 19, 2010 at 6:04 AM  

Very cute! I fully understand when their feet grow so quickly.

Willa January 19, 2010 at 6:15 AM  

cute naman ng slippers na yan.

judys424 January 19, 2010 at 6:21 AM  

Maybe you can keep them for a while until a new sister comes along? :) Nice slip ons :)

Joops January 19, 2010 at 6:34 AM  

that's very colorful!

Bunk Bed Bliss for blue monday!

Carly January 19, 2010 at 7:26 AM  

Wow, those are very crazy colorful slippers!

Manang Kim January 19, 2010 at 8:36 AM  

Ang cute naman nito..love this one. Thanks Marice for visiting and the comment I do appreciate it. Happy weekdays!

MYM:Poster at school

January January 19, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

amg cute naman nito girl.. akin na lang yan... hehe

Sassy Mom January 20, 2010 at 8:00 PM  

That pair of slippers is just sooo cute. I wouldn't mind wearing one of those.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP