Mellow Yellow Monday #20, Blue Monday #11, Wordless Wednesday #36 and Pixelbug Weekend #7 (365/11)

Monday, January 11, 2010



MellowYellowMondayBadge



Pixel Bug weekend button 1



I am not sure what it is called but this is the main attraction in SM Mall of Asia during the holidays. Perfect  for the season for me, so colorful!

===================================

I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================


57 lovely thoughts on this:

chubskulit January 11, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

That's pretty. Mine is up now too sis.

Magical Mystical Teacher January 11, 2010 at 8:52 PM  

Drummers and dancers
and Santa Claus too—I think
they all rock, don’t you?

Enwreathed in yellow!

Manang Kim January 11, 2010 at 10:49 PM  

Wow that is a lot of colors...haven't been to Mall of Asia hope to see it this year! Thanks for sharing!

BlueMonday:Scuba Diving

SmilingSally January 11, 2010 at 10:54 PM  

That sure is colorful, Marice! Happy Blue Monday

Katie January 11, 2010 at 11:43 PM  

wow, that sure is colorful!!!

8)(8 January 12, 2010 at 1:02 AM  

Neat, I like the interesting stacking in the display and the vibrant colors. It sort of reminds me of Doll's Day meets "It's a Small World".

Each March I love to celebrate our own version of Doll's day & Girl's Day. We started the tradition while on vacation in Honolulu. Doll's day is big there because it has a large population of Japanese.

Marice January 12, 2010 at 1:06 AM  

wow cant wait for your post about that :)

Karen January 12, 2010 at 1:08 AM  

Very interesting display! I like seeing how all the different countries are represented in it.

Maria January 12, 2010 at 1:19 AM  

You´re absolutely right, this is colourful. Thanks for stopping by.

Amanda January 12, 2010 at 1:21 AM  

I would have liked to see that in person. Looks like Christmas around the world, right?

Delightfully Wed's Weblog January 12, 2010 at 1:38 AM  

What a great picture. The Santa captured my attention right away - as I'm a santa collector. Then I started noticing all of the other objects - what a wonderful mix!

Happy Blue Monday! Thanks for visiting me. :) ~Debbie

{Kimber} January 12, 2010 at 2:07 AM  

how cool is that?!
thanks for visiting my blog :)

Tonja January 12, 2010 at 2:18 AM  

wow, that's a pretty incredible display!

thanks for visiting my blog. nice to "meet" you!

Coralie Cederna Johnson January 12, 2010 at 2:27 AM  

Very colorful and cool! Your photography idea sounds productive and fun! Enjoy!

Marice January 12, 2010 at 2:29 AM  

nice to meet u too Tonja :)

thanks Coralie!

dianne - bunny trails January 12, 2010 at 2:36 AM  

Love the variety of colors! What an interesting dispaly.

casasosegado January 12, 2010 at 3:12 AM  

Cool Picture! How big is the display?

Kathy C. January 12, 2010 at 3:34 AM  

Very bright and full of color! :) Lovely!

Marice January 12, 2010 at 4:06 AM  

^^ thats occupying almost the whole middle of the mall leaving just the hallways for the people to pass by

^ Thanks!

LV January 12, 2010 at 6:05 AM  

Thank you for joining us on Blue Monday and stopping by my place to visit. I always look forward to seeing what you will share with us from your part of the world. I am never disappointed. It is firewood that looked like a dog;s head to me.

Carol Deoleo January 12, 2010 at 6:49 AM  

Wow! Beautiful display and so colorful thanks Marice!

judys424 January 12, 2010 at 7:06 AM  

Its like a doll Ms. Universe. but with Santa on top? Nonetheless, it is very colorful and what an awesome shot :)

He & Me + 3 January 12, 2010 at 10:51 AM  

Wow that is huge. Amazing Colors too.

joei January 12, 2010 at 12:14 PM  

hi,

just bloghopping.

i'm doing the project 365 as well. started a bit late though. but better late than never ;)

care to exchange links?

:),
joei

Sherry January 12, 2010 at 12:18 PM  

Big colorful display! WOW!

Sassy Mom January 12, 2010 at 5:24 PM  

I have seen that and its quite big! I think it wants to exemplify different Xmas celebrations around the world.

anne January 12, 2010 at 7:31 PM  

so colorful and so lively to the eyes

Diane AZ January 13, 2010 at 2:20 AM  

Very colorful and interesting, looks like events from around the world.

Mama Ko January 13, 2010 at 2:54 AM  

I love your entry here Mariceits cute. my Blue Monday is right here http://www.jnjmilestones.com/2010/01/blue-monday-jake-in-blue.html

Maria Berg January 13, 2010 at 3:14 AM  

Lots of colors!
/MB

Sorry I will not have time to come back to the same commets again so please if you wnat to tell me some thing come to my blog. MB

Carletta January 13, 2010 at 8:31 AM  

Very colorful and festive for the holidays!

Kerslyn January 13, 2010 at 10:57 AM  

same location pala tayo ng entry sis...MOA! nakita namin yan ni hubby kaya lang that time andaming tao. pati yung giant christmas tree sa loob ng mall gusto ko kunan pero sabi ni hubster wag na daw. d naman din kami nagse-celebrate ng xmas eh.

nice A January 13, 2010 at 11:33 AM  

Bright scene nga for the holidays.
Thanks for sharing at sa dalaw, marice:)

Eden January 13, 2010 at 2:27 PM  

Hi Marice!

That is what like every holiday season, there are lots of colorful things to see around.

Thanks for the visit

Dinah January 13, 2010 at 2:34 PM  

thanks for the picture. we didnt get to visit MOA this holiday :-)

Marice January 13, 2010 at 9:07 PM  

thanks for the visit guys!

Paula January 16, 2010 at 9:09 AM  

Now, MOA we haven't visited in a long, long while. Super layo kasi. huhuhu

Handy Reviews
Mommy Diary
Paula's Place
Dadedidodu

Anonymous,  February 21, 2010 at 12:13 PM  

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Marice February 21, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

wow thanks! at least your finding my blog interesting now. thanks for the visit, i just wish next time you'll leave at least your blog's url so I can visit you back :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP