Mellow Yellow Monday #19, Blue Monday #10, Wordless Wednesday #33 and Pixelbug Weekend #6 (365/04)

Monday, January 4, 2010



MellowYellowMondayBadge



Pixel Bug weekend button 1

365/04


This was taken on her stay at the hospital, you may read here to know the story behind this photo. She still managed to strike a pose and walk around the room though she has a dextrose on.

Thanks much for viewing and leaving some love. Don't forget to view other entries. Have a blessed 2010!

34 lovely thoughts on this:

Manang Kim January 4, 2010 at 10:57 PM  

Ohh I hope she is okay now...Happy New Year!

MYM/BM:Christmas gifts

SmilingSally January 5, 2010 at 2:33 AM  

Funny how unaffected children are with hospital procedures. Happy New Year and Happy Blue Monday, Marice.

Nikowa Lee January 5, 2010 at 3:09 AM  

Oh she is adorable!!!!!!!! I can't wait to have a daughter :)

Marice January 5, 2010 at 3:14 AM  

Thanks Nikowa ;) dont worry ull soon have one!

dias spot January 5, 2010 at 4:07 AM  

she is too cute sis....nice entry though....:)

thanks for dropping by on my entry!

JLS Hall (Joysweb) January 5, 2010 at 4:15 AM  

Hope the little one is doing much better now. That is such a cute shot, even though it's sad that she was in the hospital. She's really adorable!

bj January 5, 2010 at 5:06 AM  

O, I do hope your little girl is much better now! She is just adorable.
Thanks for coming by and leaving sweet words..hope you come often.
xo bj

He & Me + 3 January 5, 2010 at 5:14 AM  

She is so cute...even in the hospital. Poor baby. Glad she is feeling better now though.

ellen b. January 5, 2010 at 5:18 AM  

She is so darn cute!! Happy Blue Monday.

Mary January 5, 2010 at 5:55 AM  

I do hope she is doing and feeling better. Happy Blue Monday. May 2010 bring your family health, happiness and prosperity. Blessings...Mary

SD at "Addicted to The Click" January 5, 2010 at 6:13 AM  

What a little doll! Thanks for stopping by and commenting. My entry is actually a tealight in a "snowball type" candle holder. Blessings to you!

Willa January 5, 2010 at 7:05 AM  

I saw the yellow pooh!! :D

Paula January 5, 2010 at 7:11 AM  

Oh, that's too cute! But not the dextrose though. I hope you'll be home soon and this would be over. Lots of hugs and kisses from me to your little one.

Sis, siguro kaya ako familiar kasi kahawig ko daw si sarah geronimo. hahaha
pero sa question mo sa up diliman ako nag college. do you think we might have met before?


Handy Reviews
Mommy Diary

Jacquelin January 5, 2010 at 7:50 AM  

aww...so sweet. Glad she is feeling better!

Kerslyn January 5, 2010 at 8:09 AM  

she's so cute! hope she's ok now. thanks for dropping by my entry. care to exlinks?

anyway, happy new year to you and your family!

Sherri@lavenderfields January 5, 2010 at 8:21 AM  

So sorry to hear your little angel has been sick! It is very scary when our children get that sick! My thoughts and prayers are with your family! I hope you begin to have a better 2010! Sherri : )

Lindy MacDuff January 5, 2010 at 9:41 AM  

What a precious little girl! Hope she's feeling better each day. =)

Thanks for your visit to my blog.

Regina January 5, 2010 at 12:28 PM  

Hello. Happy Three kings..
Nice post!
Thanks.

Dinah January 5, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

I hope she is better. As parents, it sure break our hearts to see our precious ones sick. But kids are resilient, sumasayaw pa kahit may dextrose na :-)

Sassy Mom January 5, 2010 at 9:25 PM  

She's so adorable. I hope she is better now. happy new year to you and your family!

Marice January 6, 2010 at 12:00 AM  

thanks much guys! love all your comments :)

Shirl January 6, 2010 at 11:22 AM  

Hi thanks for stopping by, I'm still making my Blue Monday visits. CUte post!
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Irene January 7, 2010 at 8:10 AM  

She's so cute! Happy blue week!

judys424 January 8, 2010 at 10:14 PM  

I wish her well :) Happy New Year to you and yours

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My Photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP