It's Time!

Friday, January 22, 2010

I know I have been mentioning on my recent posts and comments on how time really flies so fast. We are now almost on the last week of January and February only has 28 days on it. Gosh! You know why I am kind of panicking right now, my better half's birthday is on March 2nd, and it means that I only got a month or so to think about what to give him.


Well actually, I have an idea already. I am thinking of giving him another watch because the last watch I gave to him about three years ago isn't functioning well now. For some reason that model of watch wasn't able to live with its brand name :( So now if I'll be decided to give him a watch, I will choose a different brand, probably any of the casio pathfinder watches. Have you heard about it? I have read a number of good reviews about it and it has lots of interesting features such as it is solar-powered, it takes Barometric and tide readings and it has a built-in thermometer. Which I think is perfect for those who loves outdoor activities like my husband. I am not decided though on which exact model to give since I haven't browsed everything yet.

Feel free to drop me a comment if you want to suggest a model or anything, I am still open for suggestions :)

7 lovely thoughts on this:

FJ January 22, 2010 at 6:21 AM  

Oh, time really hops and flies!! I heard of casio coz it's the brand for the calculator I'm using now. XD

Anyway, the "casio pathfinder" watch will is a good choice for you pathfinder, plus all the features. Honestly, it'll be great! :)

FJ January 22, 2010 at 6:23 AM  

Sorry, that's some typing errors back there. And I was trying to have a look at the watch you are saying bout', but it appears that the link is broken...is it?

Carine January 22, 2010 at 6:55 AM  

To offer a watch to a guy is a good idea! I'll save that for when I have a boyfriend :p

joei January 22, 2010 at 9:31 AM  

oh wow. that sounds like a cool gift!

btw, are you also mizhelle? coz i linked you as mizhelle but your comments turn up as marice. i just wanna make sure i'm visiting everyone's sites :)

xo

joei

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP