In Search of Web Hosting Provider

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Before I even started blogging, I always dreamed of having my own website where I can put all the stuffs that I have made and that interest me. I remember back then during my college years, one of our professors required us to build a website of our own. That's when I learned that it's not easy setting up one. And that you need a web hosting company to store the content of your website if you don't have your own servers.

So when I started blogging, that's one thing included in my to-do list, to have my own domain. I always fancied on websites that end on .com, .org or anything alike. Plus it's always easier to remember not to mention to type URLs or links that end on those domain, agree with me? So while I was researching on how can I attain that, I have learned too that there are lots of companies that offers website hosting that's why you need to really do a lot of research for you to be able to choose one. Good thing such information is readily available and explained very well in the internet.

Now I guess I should better start thinking on which domain name will I use so once I was able to choose a company that will host my site, I could readily sign-up and start transferring my files. Any suggestions?

Photo source: Google

7 lovely thoughts on this:

just simple thoughts January 14, 2010 at 11:41 AM  

hi sis! i also dream of having .com account but i fear that it will be much complicated and very expensive.

goodluck sis!

punky January 14, 2010 at 12:13 PM  

for affordable webhosting plans.. click this link

https://www.vertito.com/client/whmcs/aff.php?aff=011

kuha ka na ng domain! hehe

joei January 14, 2010 at 12:55 PM  

hey mizhelle,

you can never go wrong with your name ;)

xo,
joei

Marice January 14, 2010 at 10:37 PM  

thats my fear din eh.. and im afraid to lost my ranking.. kaya im kinda hesitant... thanks guys!

He & Me + 3 January 15, 2010 at 3:35 AM  

I dont' know much about this...so I am no help.

Marice January 15, 2010 at 5:55 AM  

its okay Mimi :) I truly appreciate you reading it :)

gaurav December 14, 2011 at 5:35 PM  

Well above this hosting services is very important information and your post is very easy to me understand..thanks! website hosting services india

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP