I ♥ Faces: We Are Family

Tuesday, January 19, 2010







I am kinda hesitant to post this photo because I look horrible (sorry I still have my post-pregnancy body that time hahah) This was taken last Holidays of 2009 with my hubby's extended family (showing 4 generations) and this was the only photo that our little angel was looking at the camera (after several shots hahah) You may click the photo for larger viewing :)

20 lovely thoughts on this:

Monica January 19, 2010 at 11:19 PM  

What a great big family. Congrats on the little one!

homemakerchronicles January 19, 2010 at 11:28 PM  

I love big families...this looks like a wonderful family!

Courtney and the Boys January 20, 2010 at 12:45 AM  

Big families are the best! And you look great, girl! :)

Lindsay Ernst January 20, 2010 at 2:58 AM  

What a wonderful family photo! I wish I had one of my own! Also I love your blog :-) Will be stopping by from now on!

Amanda January 20, 2010 at 4:19 AM  

Great family picture! Siblings and cousins?

Suzi January 20, 2010 at 7:46 AM  

That is a great family shot, baby body or not!

He & Me + 3 January 20, 2010 at 8:50 AM  

Beautiful picture. you even got the doggie tail in there:) wonderful family picture.

eApertura January 20, 2010 at 10:15 PM  

You have a lovely family! :)

Carine January 20, 2010 at 11:07 PM  

you look good on this photo, i don't know why you don't like it ^^

Marice January 20, 2010 at 11:43 PM  

thanks :)

@Carine, I look like a bloated fish hahaha

Corinna Hoffman Photography January 21, 2010 at 12:37 AM  

Aww, what a wonderful family! May I ask in what country this is? I'm from the Philippines, and it just made me think of back home and my own family :)

Marice January 21, 2010 at 2:14 AM  

yeah.. it is in Phil :)

Leslee January 21, 2010 at 8:16 AM  

WOW!! What a great big family!! So much love to be had here...

Thank you for sharing :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP