I Blog, I Care Movement!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thanks to sis Liz of Spread the W.O.R.D. for sharing this, I am now supporting this new campaign so I'd like to call the attention of all my readers. Let's be a part of something worthy! Let's show the world we care!

I Blog, I Care Movement

Be a part of the “I Blog, I Care Movement.” Here are the rules on how to join:
1. Copy the “I Blog, I Care” badge and the rules (1 to 6) on this page.
2. Post these in one or all your blogs.
3. Tag/invite your other friends to join by sharing this with them.
4. Leave your post URL here: The Twitterer ,I Blog,I Care Movement
5. For every fifteen (15) blogs joining the I Blog, I Care Movement, a $1.00 donation will be given to the International Committee of the Red Cross. You can also donate directly here: http://www.icrc.org.
6. Spread the love and show you care.

So I am tagging all of my readers and together, let us all show that we care!

4 lovely thoughts on this:

yuuki January 27, 2010 at 1:03 AM  

joined the movement too! thanks for the info...

The Twitterer March 11, 2010 at 5:39 PM  

hi marice, thanks for joining. i've updated the rules for this here: http://thetwitterer.blogspot.com/2010/03/updates-on-i-blog-i-care-movement.html and one of the changes is bringing down the ratio to 10:$1 instead of 15.

happy blogging!

Marice March 12, 2010 at 1:07 AM  

thanks for informing sis!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP