Happy New Year! (365/03)

Sunday, January 3, 2010

I wanna thank everyone for all your prayers! :) It surely help a lot! We were able to bring home our baby today, as per her Pedia she's getting better. It's really not easy when your kids got sick :( So we hope and pray that she'll recover really soon! So from us and from our baby:

365/03


Thank you so much and God bless you all!

I also wanted to start the year by thanking the following:

  • Martin of Cornymans Money-Blog for sharing me his blessings. I am advertising a week more because of him. Thanks much :)


  • And last but not the least, Adgitize for driving traffic to my blog. I am just a new advertiser and for less than two weeks, here's the current rank of Life Can't Wait:

I surely don't regret advertising and of course being a member of Adgitize.

Such great treats! Thanks again and may we all have a prosperous 2010!

===================================

I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================

10 lovely thoughts on this:

nuts January 3, 2010 at 9:07 PM  

good to hear that your baby is well now.. mwah baby.
congrats for rank 4.. wow..
i'm still working with my adgitize..

He & Me + 3 January 4, 2010 at 3:55 AM  

Glad she could come home. It is not fun at all when the babies are sick. STunt man is fighting a cold with a cough. Yuck.

nicquee January 4, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

I'm glad your little angel is now out of the hospital. Hope she recovers soon! :)

chubskulit January 4, 2010 at 12:53 PM  

Oh sos sorry about your daughter being sick sis, late na ako sa balita.. Congrats sa PR, galing!

My Mellow Yellow

Joops January 4, 2010 at 1:16 PM  

I agree, nothing can be of so much worry to parents like us if our kids are sick.
Mellow Yellow Chill Out

Tracy January 5, 2010 at 3:28 AM  

Glad you are joining us!

Marice January 5, 2010 at 3:54 AM  

thanks Tracy :) nice to meet u through this!

hopeful January 5, 2010 at 5:32 AM  

Glad that your 'lil daughter is now okay. Mahirap tlaga if kids are sick. As a mom I prefer na tau nlang ang mgkaskit keysa sila.

By the way Congrats for your blog PR.

Happy New Year!

Marice January 5, 2010 at 5:58 AM  

corek sis.. thanks sis!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP