Friday Fill-ins #17 (plus a Movie Review)

Friday, January 29, 2010

And...here we go!

fridayfillin.gif

1. Wouldn't it be easy if you sort if first before stacking it up there in the cabinet?
2.Have you heard of Love is better than ever movie?
3. I love the taste of Conti's Mango Bravo Cake.
4. Our baby enjoy riding her new bike and strolling around in the living room.
5. The first thing we're going to do is outline our itinerary so we won't be wasting our time.
6.I heard the water drip, drip, drip; And then I started to chirp chirp chirp. (hahha say what?! I can't think of any word that rhyme with drip)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to calls as always, tomorrow my plans include nothing much, just catching some Zzz's and Sunday, I want to do another movie marathon!

On the other note, here's another movie review :) for Alvin and the Chipmunks 2: The Squeakquel. Here's a little bit of synopsis from IMDb:

The world famous singing pre-teen chipmunk trio return to contend with the pressures of school, celebrity, and a rival female music group known as The Chipettes. Read more here.
We love it just like the first installment, though there's not much singing and dancing from the trio and the new addition, the Chippettes. Actually I love the sequel story more than the first one. The first one was more about Dave while this second tackles more about the kids or the chipmunks sibling relationship. You will still see a lot of Alvin, Simon and Theodore because the Chippettes weren't exposed that much. But still they still play a significant part in the story. This is still one of the movies I can recommend the kids to watch :)


8 lovely thoughts on this:

Carine January 29, 2010 at 11:22 PM  

chirp x) never heard this word before, but it sounds funny :p

JDaniel4's Mom January 30, 2010 at 3:53 AM  

Have a great weekend! Nice fill-in!

Diana_CT January 30, 2010 at 10:12 PM  

I Googled "Conti's Mango Bravo Cake" and it sounds delicious!

He & Me + 3 January 31, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

We want to see that movie. Thanks for the review. have a great movie marathon:)

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ January 31, 2010 at 4:09 PM  

aww we want to see that movie so bad! iHave the ringtone on my iPhone!

Marice January 31, 2010 at 10:03 PM  

thanks guys.. go ahead and watch it. for sure you will love it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP