Friday Fill-ins #16

Friday, January 22, 2010

And...here we go!

fridayfillin.gif

1. You have a chance to always change for the better but the decision will always be up to you.
2.I want to have a full body massage right now!
3. There is a slice of oreo cheesecake on top of the table if you want.
4.Buy now and pay later. (hehe)
5. It's time to loosen up a bit.
6.I saw that balloon a minute ago floating up in the air but I think the wind blew it away so fast that's why you couldn't see it anymore.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to another toxic night, tomorrow my plans include hanging out with my sister and brother together with my family and Sunday, I want to just relax and have funun and hopefully to catch some Zzz's!


19 lovely thoughts on this:

shelburns January 22, 2010 at 10:28 PM  

Hmm...full body massage and then oreo cheesecake, mmm!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

monica January 22, 2010 at 10:40 PM  

Yeah I want the piece of oreo cheesecake! Yummy! Happy Friday!

marites1034 January 22, 2010 at 11:37 PM  

We're wishing the same with #2. Can I have some of the #3. have a good weekend! my fill-ins are up too.

thekoolaidmom January 22, 2010 at 11:58 PM  

Yes! Bring on the full-body massage! MMmm.. and oreo cheesecake to go with it :-D

I love your blog layout, it's very pretty :-)

~*~KIMBERLY~*~ January 23, 2010 at 2:01 AM  

I can fulfill number 2 for you. LOL

Enjoy your weekend!

Lulu January 23, 2010 at 2:52 AM  

the full body massage sounds like the one i need right now
My Friday Fill-ins

He & Me + 3 January 23, 2010 at 2:53 AM  

I would love a full body massage too and let's throw in a facial too:)
Happy Friday friend,
Hugs,
Mimi

Carine January 23, 2010 at 2:53 AM  

I dream of a massage too !

JDaniel4's Mom January 23, 2010 at 3:02 AM  

I could inhale the cheesecake right now. Have a wonderful weekend!

Marice January 23, 2010 at 3:37 AM  

thanks guys :) enjoy your weekend!

jo.attalife January 23, 2010 at 7:10 AM  

Wish I could do #2 so I can #5! LOL. Great list.
Please click here for mine.

purplg8r January 23, 2010 at 11:28 AM  

oooh...I'll take a massage too!

Sheren-May January 23, 2010 at 5:01 PM  

Nice answer for #1. Happy weekend Marice!

Marice January 25, 2010 at 9:47 PM  

thanks guys! please no spamming!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP