A Different New Year Celebration (365/01 and 365/02)

Friday, January 1, 2010

365/01

365/02


Unexpectedly, we greeted the New Year at Asian Hospital. Just as we thought that she was getting better, well actually she was last Wednesday, but unfortunately that early morning of Thursday, Hubby send me an sms because our baby was chilling that time and was whining about tummy ache. So they rushed her to Asian Hospital since I was at the office then. I just went under time and meet them at the hospital. Her temperature was at 40C when they arrived at the hospital and she got a fever almost the whole afternoon and her colds was at bad state. After getting all the results, the doctor advised us to let her stay at the hospital for observation since her CBC shows a lot of white cells and some bacteria on it. So up until now we are still here because as per the recent check up they still need to monitor her, there's still a lot of phlegm and she's still having a hard time breathing. But  she's a lot better compared yesterday. Please pray for her again so we can bring her home tomorrow. Thanks much!

I also wanna thank you all for being part of my 2009. Looking forward to more happy years to share it with you guys! Have a blessed and prosperous 2010!

===================================

I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!

===================================

20 lovely thoughts on this:

just simple thoughts January 1, 2010 at 6:36 PM  

awwww, sorry to hear about your baby sis. I hope she gets well soon. Happy New Year to you and your family!

BK January 1, 2010 at 10:48 PM  

Sending her positive thoughts. Hope that she will get all better tomorrow and be home soon.

He & Me + 3 January 1, 2010 at 10:49 PM  

I know how you feel. I spent a New Years Eve in the ER one year too. Not fun. Poor thing. Praying now.

fedhz January 1, 2010 at 10:51 PM  

oh.. i hope she'll be fine soon. I don't like the sight of kids in hospital.

Marice January 2, 2010 at 11:34 AM  

thanks much guys! appreciate it!

Marice January 2, 2010 at 11:34 AM  

thanks much guys! appreciate it!

Gene January 3, 2010 at 1:24 AM  

I hope she's feeling okay now. Happy New Years!

Karen January 3, 2010 at 7:34 AM  

Sorry to hear she is not well. She is so, so cute...even when she is sick!

I will keep her in my prayers.

Evan's Mom January 3, 2010 at 9:53 AM  

Oh sorry to hear that. Hope she's better now and can be home. Happy 2010 to you too!

Marice January 3, 2010 at 3:58 PM  

thanks for all your prayers!

Vera January 3, 2010 at 7:16 PM  

I sure hope you're already spending the first days of 2010 at home. Happy new year!

Jenn January 5, 2010 at 3:40 AM  

Definitely a different way to spend the new year. She is a cutie though!!! Glad to have you joining us in the 365 project!!

Katie January 5, 2010 at 3:50 AM  

Oh, poor little girl! That's no fun.

Glad you are joining us for the 365 project, though! :)bi

Sukhmandir Kaur January 6, 2010 at 3:29 PM  

How scary, hope she recovers quickly and is home very very soon. {{{hugs}}}

JAE January 7, 2010 at 10:57 AM  

stumbled here via adgitize. awww.. spending New Year's Eve in the hospital? sad.. but hope everything's well now with your little princess. Godbles!

Patti January 7, 2010 at 10:33 PM  

I'm sorry to read about your baby girl. I hope she feels better soon.

That's not a good way to start the new year.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP