Be Informed!

Friday, January 8, 2010

Just a few months back I know you can remember my post about my husband who had been robbed on one of the ATM branches nearby. His whole wallet was taken during that time that includes all his cards including my ATM. Though I have all those accounts reported and blocked, until now I am still a bit worried on about it. There are lots of reported cases about Identity Theft wherein someone had used a different person's information for some financial transactions in his own benefit. I don't want to be under that very stressful situations so since that event I become more cautious and protective especially with regard to our financial and most valuable information. Big thanks to those websites that give important information on how to deal and to avoid such circumstances. Every bit of information are explained in a very much understandable way. They really make our lives so much easier.



Be informed! Be vigilant and stay safe always!

6 lovely thoughts on this:

nuts January 8, 2010 at 1:48 PM  

thanks for sharing!
btw, pretty little baby, mwaah!

Alicia January 8, 2010 at 1:57 PM  

Hahahaha!! Oh my gosh!! She is just too cute!!!!! I want to squeeze her!

Grampy January 8, 2010 at 8:36 PM  

Thanks for sharing. Especially that picture of the little princess.

VanillaSeven January 8, 2010 at 10:51 PM  

Aaw! She is so cute and chubby!! I lose my guard on this cutie! :D

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP