365/9 and 365/10

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sorry for the late post, as most of you know I am usually missing on weekends. Full-time nanny I mean mommy heheh So I am just sneakin out to give an update and post my photos for 365 project. Anyway, how's your weekend so far guys? We were busy yesterday because it was my Mom's birthday. She's 53 now if she was still alive. So we went to the church where her ashes lies. We offered her a mass and stay there for a while after that. We still misses her every once in a while but we know she's far much better where she is right now.

And now going to my 365 photos, here's the 365/9 and 365/10. Identical but with different brightness. That was the view from her room during her stay at the hospital:





Which one looks better?

On a sad note, I won't be advertising again on Adgitize til probably the end of January :( Though it's pretty close, I didnt reach the minimum payout for the month December since I started advertising later that month so most of it will reflect the next month. Can't wait to be back this February since I truly enjoyed the additional traffic I got from quality bloggers not to mention the increase on my earnings. To my readers and visitors, thanks all for your support.

===================================

I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================

8 lovely thoughts on this:

Tracy January 10, 2010 at 4:06 PM  

Sorry to hear you lost your loved one, what a great memorial to her!

I like the 2nd one! Have a great weekend!

Carine January 10, 2010 at 7:34 PM  

I prefer the second photo, personnaly !

Sad to know that your mom is not with you anymore..:(

knit1kids4 January 10, 2010 at 8:58 PM  

I like the second one better.

Sorry about your mom. That has to be hard.

Katie January 10, 2010 at 11:15 PM  

So sorry about your mom.

I like the second photo best, too.

Grampy January 11, 2010 at 5:21 AM  

It sounds like your Mom may have been suffering. Now you know she is at peace. Sorry for your loss.
I like the second photo.

He & Me + 3 January 11, 2010 at 10:05 AM  

So sorry about your mom.
I hope today was good for you.
I prefer the second one. Great picture.

Vernz January 11, 2010 at 10:38 AM  

the one's below is clearer... good luck ...

www.anythingdavao.blogspot.com

Marice January 11, 2010 at 9:15 PM  

thanks guys! my mom joined our creator last 2004 due to heart attack.. it was hard back then but we were able to move on knowing she's in a better place now., thanks much! Appreciate all your love!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP