20 of 52 and Wordless Wednesday #45 (365/21 and Project 52 #1)

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Forever In Blue Jeans






At Body Tune salon with my favorite manicurist :) Can this pass as my profile photo? heheh



===================================

I am participating in the 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using just my point and shoot camera or sometimes my cellphone camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!
===================================


26 lovely thoughts on this:

knit1kids4 January 21, 2010 at 9:17 PM  

That should be your content picture!

carrielt January 21, 2010 at 10:08 PM  

After playing two games of vball last night I think my feet need a pedicure.

Marice January 21, 2010 at 10:10 PM  

^ i miss playin that! thanks for the visit guys!

McCrakensx4 January 21, 2010 at 11:16 PM  

OH How I LOVE pedicures!! I need one so badly right now! fun time for sure!

chubskulit January 21, 2010 at 11:20 PM  

Nice pampering! It's been ages since I last did that lol.Thanks for running my EC here sis.

Hope you can Shoot Me a visit. Have a nice day!

Carin January 21, 2010 at 11:49 PM  

Absolutely that works! What a creative picture for your post this week.

Candi January 22, 2010 at 12:42 AM  

Definitely would be a cute profile pic

Carine January 22, 2010 at 12:50 AM  

Lol, that's a funny pic ^-^ I want a foot massage now x)

He & Me + 3 January 22, 2010 at 1:19 AM  

What a great photo. I love this. very creative. Next time I go in I will take a picture of my feet too.

Marice January 22, 2010 at 1:58 AM  

cant wait to see that Mimi :)

i wanted one too Carine :)

thanks much guys!

Ben, Heather and kids January 22, 2010 at 3:49 AM  

I have to agree with others.. very creative pic!

jen@odbt January 22, 2010 at 4:15 AM  

It counts in my book. Very cute.

Erin January 22, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

It counts and a pedi is the best!

Paula January 22, 2010 at 4:12 PM  

I have a picture just like this. hahaha

ourtinydot January 22, 2010 at 10:22 PM  

Great one! Looks so relaxing...

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love :) and for not spamming ;) Muahugzzzz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for Visiting :)

Link/Badges Collections

About Me

My photo
Alabang, Philippines
The Sexy Wife of Chichi, a Loving Mom of our little tot and a certified Super GirlTalker! Thanks all for dropping by and leaving some love! Please don't forget to FOLLOW me, its on my sidebar. And to those who already followed me, I'll definitely return the favor :) If ever I failed, please don't hesitate to grab my attention. I prolly just missed it. Thanks again! Smooches to all! Don't forget to leave me some love when you drop by :)

Awards That Were Shared to Me


Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Thanks For Visiting Guys!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP